Werewolf (Skyrim-Themed Edition) [GAME THREAD]

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Mevansuto does seem pretty eager to kill shazam. Then 016Nojr said shazam is not a werewolf. So if mevansuto is lynched and he's not a werewolf, I guess that makes Shazam and 016nojr the most likely to be the wolves. Not sure who to vote for here...

The reason i said Shazam is innocent is, that i am the missing Mage in this game. Shazam is a citizen!

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
To avoid being smitten I vote @SkeletonPunk, because nobody else has voted for you, hopefully you won't be lynched.

You forgot something again. :p
So if mevansuto is lynched and he's not a werewolf, I guess that makes Shazam and 016nojr the most likely to be the wolves. Not sure who to vote for here...

How would that incriminate me? If he dies as a result of his baseless accusation, it wouldn't make his argument credible.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
welp I think they are working together, anyone else agree?
Your logic is flawed. Just coz I thanked a guy we're wolves in arms?

We were all taking rational steps to make decisions before we accused people of anything like that. Your ridiculously large leap in logic brings the decision making maturity of this thread down by about a decade.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Your logic is flawed. Just coz I thanked a guy we're wolves in arms?

We were all taking rational steps to make decisions before we accused people of anything like that. Your ridiculously large leap in logic brings the decision making maturity of this thread down by about a decade.
no its not that, its that he was the fist one to vote out sora, you want to kill shazam very badly and your first reasoning was very suspicous, and he just so happens to save you from lynching. Its the things that i have seen gone down that lead to this

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Yep. 110%
Man, my bs meter is off the charts! it just might break!

Maybe. I'm not though. I'm the [will add to post if I get the okay from @VikeStep].
were alowed to say what we want as long as we don't post any pictures of conversations with other people, I could say I am an assassin(which I'm not) and it would be your choice whether to believe me or not, making abyone giving out that info useless.

Reactions: dgdas9

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Man, my bs meter is off the charts! it just might break!

were alowed to say what we want as long as we don't post any pictures of conversations with other people, I could say I am an assassin(which I'm not) and it would be your choice whether to believe me or not, making abyone giving out that info useless.
Thanks. I'm the Jarl. I was the Bard, but I became the Jarl after Staxed died. I'm trying to find out which side @Shazam08 is truly on.​