Werewolf (Skyrim-Themed Edition) [GAME THREAD]

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Not as much RP tonight. I'm a little busy

It was very close, but it seemed that Mevansuto had the popular vote today. He stepped onto the podium and was hanged. It seems he was telling the truth, Mevansuto really was a bard. He was also the Jarl of the Imperials. Oh pity.

During the night there were two deaths. The first to be found was CarbonBasedGhost, however he was stabbed... After some careful analysis of his dead body it was evident he was killed by a Vigilante! What's this! Why is CarbonBasedGhost's body covered in fur? It seems that he was a werewolf.

The other death was 016Nojr. He wasn't killed by multiple wolves however, it was just one... Did this one go against his group and act alone? On surveying 016Nojr's body it was found that he was a mage! They also discovered the mark of an imperial on his arm. Oh dear. It isn't looking good for the imperials

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WRAP-UP
Mevansuto was lynched
. He was a bard and was the Jarl of the Imperials
CarbonBasedGhost was killed by a Vigilante. He was a werewolf.
016Nojr was killed by a wolf using Primordial (target was random). He was a Mage and also an Imperial
A random imperial has been given the ability Jarl.

There are 10 players left. Day 5 now begins

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Goodjob Vigilante. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1403694264][/DOUBLEPOST]Carbon based ghost really was silent... did he even say anything except to vote?

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
I change my vote to Quazplm601, because he changed hes vote when i revealed my role as a mage. I bet the werewolves changed the person they wanted to kill first, which now is me. I bet Quazplm601 is one of them![DOUBLEPOST=1403682101][/DOUBLEPOST]Shazam08(5): Jus2beast, DiamondArrowm, Exedra, CarbonBasedGhost, SkeletonPunk
Mevansuto(6): dgdas9, Shazam08, Alpha Dragon, Qazplm601, dwappo, Mevansuto
SkeletonPunk(1): Albin_Xavier
Qazplm601(1): 016Nojr

Everyone voted
i voted for you because i needed to vote, and you had no one already voting for you. i thought it was unlikely you would die.[DOUBLEPOST=1403706389][/DOUBLEPOST]just thought i would clear that up.[DOUBLEPOST=1403706448][/DOUBLEPOST]also, it is not "quaz" it is qaz.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I change my vote to Quazplm601, because he changed hes vote when i revealed my role as a mage. I bet the werewolves changed the person they wanted to kill first, which now is me. I bet Quazplm601 is one of them![DOUBLEPOST=1403682101][/DOUBLEPOST]Shazam08(5): Jus2beast, DiamondArrowm, Exedra, CarbonBasedGhost, SkeletonPunk
Mevansuto(6): dgdas9, Shazam08, Alpha Dragon, Qazplm601, dwappo, Mevansuto
SkeletonPunk(1): Albin_Xavier
Qazplm601(1): 016Nojr

Everyone voted

Sorry. I know I'm dead, I just had to ask. How on Yeezy's green Earth did I vote for myself?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry. I know I'm dead, I just had to ask. How on Yeezy's green Earth did I vote for myself?
oh... thats... NOJIR WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!(EDIT)
lol need to actually look at who you are quoting first
EDIT2: This had nothing to do with the results of the game, Darn you ghost of confusion!

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, before you all vote against me again, may I refer you to my arguments yesterday. Also this:
The reason i said Shazam is innocent is, that i am the missing Mage in this game. Shazam is a citizen!

A confirmed Mage clearly and publicly stating that I am, indeed, a citizen. Is that enough to clear my name?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
*cough*Youdon'tneeditalicsasyou'restillalive*cough*Itonlyservestoconfuse*cough*AlsoI100%blameyouformydeath*cough*

72841_488998367810514_1070810256_n.png

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, ten people remain. Going off of Vike's post in the sign up thread...
  • There is at least one of the following roles remaining.
    • Priest
    • Master Vampire
    • Werewolf
  • Going on the optimistic assumption that we started with two werewolves, there were originally
    • 2 wolves (probably more)
    • 1 vampire
    • 7 or 8 Stormcloaks
    • 7 or 8 Imperials
  • Factoring in the dead players...
    • 1 wolf (probably more)
    • 1 vampire (probably more)
    • 6 or 7 Stormcloaks
    • 2 or 3 Imperials
So we know that Stormcloaks outnumber Imperials by 4, not factoring in conversions to the vampire team. Thoughts?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, ten people remain. Going off of Vike's post in the sign up thread...
  • There is at least one of the following roles remaining.
    • Priest
    • Master Vampire
    • Werewolf
  • Going on the optimistic assumption that we started with two werewolves, there were originally
    • 2 wolves (probably more)
    • 1 vampire
    • 7 or 8 Stormcloaks
    • 7 or 8 Imperials
  • Factoring in the dead players...
    • 1 wolf (probably more)
    • 1 vampire (probably more)
    • 6 or 7 Stormcloaks
    • 2 or 3 Imperials
So we know that Stormcloaks outnumber Imperials by 4, not factoring in conversions to the vampire team. Thoughts?
OK, so I am just going to put this out there, I am an imperial and I am also the priest AND the bard. I know The imperials are gonna lose anyway so why the heck not

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so I am just going to put this out there, I am an imperial and I am also the priest AND the bard. I know The imperials are gonna lose anyway so why the heck not

Seems fishy how you would just reveal everything...

I lynch SkeletonPunk

Hence I vote for you, however this is subject to change.