Werewolf (Skyrim-Themed Edition) [GAME THREAD]

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Seems fishy how you would just reveal everything...

I lynch SkeletonPunk

Hence I vote for you, however this is subject to change.
I was going to say this, but over the other games when people revealed themselves, it's like a 90% chance that they are telling the truth.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
As dwappo said, most people were telling the truth when they revealed their identity. If he really was the wolf, he would only reveal a fake role when people find him suspicious. Instead of revealing it volunteeringly. They will be extra careful not to attract attention like Qazplm, only voting when nessesary

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Ah fair enough but my vote will stand just so I dont get lycnhed but Il be sure to check back in the morning ( a few hours before midnight EST ) and see if anyone else is more suspicous.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Why is everyone revealing there abilities, its ruining it :\ and making you targets for wolfs
As dwappo said, most people were telling the truth when they revealed their identity. If he really was the wolf, he would only reveal a fake role when people find him suspicious. Instead of revealing it volunteeringly. They will be extra careful not to attract attention like Qazplm, only voting when nessesary

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I said it because i was done for anyway and it didn't matter what i did, i was going to lose
As for @Qazplm601 , I don't think that's a smart move, I know I'm done for, you on the other hand were safeish. Now the were wolves will want to kill you as much as me unless you are lying.