Werewolf (Skyrim-Themed Edition) [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I might not be able to come back so i vote for DiamondArrow, i'll change my vote later if i get to

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Alright guys, here is your complete evidence against me:
"you followed the herd.
Poems are not omnicient.
This is your warning."

One line in a haiku. Immediately followed by a line that discredits the poem. Somehow you figured that "You followed the herd" means "Shazam wants to kill you all". That's a really subtle meaning, even for @goreae. He was just referring to the bandwagon on @chbachman yesterday.

Remember that bandwagon? The one that was started by goreae, who manipulated everyone into killing an innocent? He's not exactly a reliable source of information.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?

One line in a haiku. Immediately followed by a line that discredits the poem. Somehow you figured that "You followed the herd" means "Shazam wants to kill you all". That's a really subtle meaning, even for @goreae. He was just referring to the bandwagon on @chbachman yesterday.

Remember that bandwagon? The one that was started by goreae, who manipulated everyone into killing an innocent? He's not exactly a reliable source of information.
viable. vote goreae

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019

One line in a haiku. Immediately followed by a line that discredits the poem. Somehow you figured that "You followed the herd" means "Shazam wants to kill you all". That's a really subtle meaning, even for @goreae.

Yes, yes it is.

Lock vote.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
Mevansuto does seem pretty eager to kill shazam. Then 016Nojr said shazam is not a werewolf. So if mevansuto is lynched and he's not a werewolf, I guess that makes Shazam and 016nojr the most likely to be the wolves. Not sure who to vote for here...

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Mevansuto does seem pretty eager to kill shazam. Then 016Nojr said shazam is not a werewolf. So if mevansuto is lynched and he's not a werewolf, I guess that makes Shazam and 016nojr the most likely to be the wolves. Not sure who to vote for here...
I'd happily die if this proves Shazam08's guilt.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
hmm, does being lynch count as death? if so Mev might be an assassin and wants us to kill them so they can kill another person