Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Public announcement.
pa1.jpg

Other news; I'm officially a note-taking villager.
\o/

C

chbachman

I would like to suggest a rule.

Anybody who gets smited on the first day cannot participate in the next game.

I know that this sounds severe, and I think there will be some exceptions, like if they play later on, but if somebody signs up for a game, and does not play it, then they should have some sort of repercussion. It is really annoying to have people sign up, and never play.
For example, trajing did this during my game, where, although he was lynched the first day, he had a free revival ability. However, he did not use it the entire game, thus signifying to me that he did not come back to the game. This really throws off games, especially when the person has an important role, like wolf.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

trajing

Jul 29, 2019

I know that this sounds severe, and I think there will be some exceptions, like if they play later on, but if somebody signs up for a game, and does not play it, then they should have some sort of repercussion. It is really annoying to have people sign up, and never play.
For example, trajing did this during my game, where, although he was lynched the first day, he had a free revival ability. However, he did not use it the entire game, thus signifying to me that he did not come back to the game. This really throws off games, especially when the person has an important role, like wolf.
The intent was to wait until a moderate amount of people were left, and then join back in, as that would make it more likely for me to survive until the end. Of course, when I finally chose to use it, the village killed the last wolf.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario

That is tough, and I can't say I disagree at all with your reasoning. But whose gonna be the guy to say no when someone says "im sowwy, pwetty pweeze"?

Rather than a rule I think its sufficient to rely on common sense. If someone demonstrates a pattern of screwing with games, I won't let them into mine and I can't expect anyone else would want to either.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
That is tough, and I can't say I disagree at all with your reasoning. But whose gonna be the guy to say no when someone says "im sowwy, pwetty pweeze"?

Rather than a rule I think its sufficient to rely on common sense. If someone demonstrates a pattern of screwing with games, I won't let them into mine and I can't expect anyone else would want to either.
Without condemning or condoning Bachman's rule, I'd like to point out that your solution contradicts itself.

You want the individual GMs, with no "official" rule or reason to point to, to deny someone access to their game. But whose gonna be the guy to say no when someone says "im sowwy, pwetty pweeze"?

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
But that is my entire game plan! :eek:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Without condemning or condoning Bachman's rule, I'd like to point out that your solution contradicts itself.

You want the individual GMs, with no "official" rule or reason to point to, to deny someone access to their game. But whose gonna be the guy to say no when someone says "im sowwy, pwetty pweeze"?
On the contrary, its my game. If Dinkatron4000 joins two of my games and makes a total ass of himself I reserve the right to keep him out (or summarily smite his ass on D1 to make a point). But if there's a rule that says X strikes and you're out, and I'm convinced that it was a total freak accident, the "rules" prevent me from compassionately letting him back in.

PS: I personally recommend against letting Dinkatron4000 into your games.

Reactions: SpwnX

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Shazam, can I get that alt too? The first three were killed in a drive-by :(

Last edited: