Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... I need to plan my own game soon. Maybe I could give the ghosts a group ability, like the ghosts could vote for two players to swap or something. /me thinks...
Oh man, there are so many things you could do with the ghostly populace if you based the game around it. Maybe ghosts retain the right to vote? Maybe, after the first night, ghosts control the wolf kill, with dead wolves having a weightier vote? Maybe if the majority of spirits can decide on a single target, they get their own night kill? The possibilities are endless.
This thread stopped giving me alerts...
Welcome back! o/

Reactions: CoolSquid

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Self-resurrecting ghosts maybe... And I could add a role trying to stop them...
You're saying ghosts come back from the afterlife, only to be stopped by a handful of living roles?

GHOSTBUSTERS.gif

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
You just gave me an idea... A game where half the players start out as ghosts, trying to resurrect themselves. The villagers are trying to fight the undead, but there are traitors in the village... The traitors/wolves/zombies are trying to get the undead back to life, so they can once again rule the world. Muhaha!

Borderline... not werewolf :)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I have a concept brewing in my head for an entirely conversation-based werewolf game.

So the idea is, you'll all be trapped in an experimental facility. But you'll all start in different parts of it. You can only communicate with people who are in the same part of it as you, and at the end of the turn, you can choose to move to a different room. You are safe from being killed, provided you are not in the same room as an 'experiment'.

Basically kinda like TTT meets Werewolf. Still trying to figure out some way to incorporate voting (maybe some sort of crazed scientist forcing you to choose who will be eliminated each turn?) and some, limited, whole game/inter-room communication (Radios, PA system etc.)

Thoughts?

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
I have a concept brewing in my head for an entirely conversation-based werewolf game.

So the idea is, you'll all be trapped in an experimental facility. But you'll all start in different parts of it. You can only communicate with people who are in the same part of it as you, and at the end of the turn, you can choose to move to a different room. You are safe from being killed, provided you are not in the same room as an 'experiment'.

Basically kinda like TTT meets Werewolf. Still trying to figure out some way to incorporate voting (maybe some sort of crazed scientist forcing you to choose who will be eliminated each turn?) and some, limited, whole game/inter-room communication (Radios, PA system etc.)

Thoughts?
Sounds interesting. :D

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019

Thoughts?
THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!
Welcome to Aperture Labs

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Trouble in Terrorist Town is one of my favorite games. Killing and lying with a cold heart is fun. "No, I did not kill this guy that was right beside me 5 seconds ago..."
That would be amazing.

Reactions: xTordX

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So, guys, I'm sorta playing catch-up a bit here. Is there an upcoming game I should be reviewing and commenting/bitching about?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

Thoughts?

Interesting. Would there even be a public game thread?
So, guys, I'm sorta playing catch-up a bit here. Is there an upcoming game I should be reviewing and commenting/bitching about?
From the "Future Games" section of the OP:
  1. Apparently Fraction's been wronged by Politicians and Mystics in the past.
  2. LivingAngryCheese prepares to Pyurify Finalwolf.
  3. Gideonseymour recently debuted Laster Will and Testament.
  4. Shazam, in his infinite wisdom, scheduled Amateur Hour to get a spot on the queue.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario