Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
That... i can't really help cause what i have is brazillian portuguese subs of the anime. I bet someone else can aid you there as they're likely native english speakers.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That... i can't really help cause what i have is brazillian portuguese subs of the anime. I bet someone else can aid you there as they're likely native english speakers.
See this is what happens every time someone tries to get me into some anime. I have to decide if I want dubs or subtitles, go to weird sites to buy/download it, blah blah.

#notsold.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
kissanime.com is a decent one, you don't have to buy/download anything.

sub v dub is really just a choice whether you like to read or not.

Reactions: Pyure

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
My personal recommendation is to always go for subbed. Always.
Else you lose some characteristic stuff that can only be understood when heard in japanese. (You'll eventually start understanding them).

Edit: A quick check have shown that the website fraction2 showed has both seasons SnW there to watch online/download.

Episode 1 of season 1 (sub): http://kissanime.com/Anime/Spice-and-Wolf/Episode-001?id=4170

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I designed a Werewolf game! Thoughts?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S8LQRkE1uTzjUn_bNRhgWaPLNMybjzoOLjTRgyCiv6Q/edit?usp=sharing

The purpose of the Spy in this game is to cause confusion, as I felt it needed more of that... :p

The purpose of The Infiltrator was because the Penitent may have been a little over powered, being able to switch teams if the going got tough. So with the Infiltrator, the Church has to be cautious about letting the Penitent in.

Possible win scenarios (Not counting spy):
Village and Vampires
Village and Church
Village
Church
Wolves
Wolves and Vampires
Vampires (I would be extremely surprised if this happened.)

Note that noone in the Church has to be alive to win.
As well, I changed the win conditions of Vampires to include killing all the Church. The normal Vampires cannot kill the Church, requiring them to slander the Church into being lynched. This was intended to give the Infiltrator a reason to kill the Church members.
And the Vampires are still not informed of other Vampires. It is intended to give a sense of individual survival, but there's still a chance of them teaming up.

The whole game is different, as there are several characters that can bring people back, but there can still be suspicions after death. And, there's several conflicts happening at the same time, which all center upon the wolves. If a Doctor brings back a Vampire, it doesn't directly affect him, but it can affect the outcome of the Church conflict.

Speaking of which, the amount of Retributionists and Doctors may vary depending on the amount of people. Doctors/Retributionists are balanced because the Doctor can only bring back someone from the last night, but Retributionists can bring back someone from any time in the game, admittedly for a huge cost.

There's lots of politics in this game. Last Wills and Mayors. Priests and Traitors. And meanwhile the poor village is caught in the middle. But politics is one of the features of the Werewolf game, isn't it? :p

All using things I already wrote aside, I've tweaked some of the roles and things from the previous game. I want to do this again sometime, but I dunno if there's anyone else who wants that to happen.

For those curious, here's the previous game. There are some mistakes I made that I would like to fix, as well as roles I could hopefully make more interesting. And also not give VikeStep spy. Sorry m8.

But, I'll only do this if anyone else wants it.
\o/

Added to the queue.
Cheese's fucking spy = fake; wolf = spy abilities was just DUMB.
For all the recent (longstanding?) Finalwolf hate, I think it was a cool concept. The ghost spy was misleading, of course, but it wouldn't take much tweaking to reach its full potential.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe I should read the FinalWolf game thread, but there's so much crap to wade through...
Edit: Not as much as in my current game though

Last edited:

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
I also think we posted a hell lot more than the last game I played. And we are playing now for 2 around

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'm stewing on three game ideas currently. Hopefully I'll have a role sheet for one of them by the end of the weekend, but first I need to decide which one.

Someone pick a letter from the word "fap".