Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
But, I'll only do this if anyone else wants it.
Well duh, anyone who doesn't think you'll run a great game is an idiot.

BTW: In religious terms, a Confessor is someone who receives confessions/protestations of faith rather than gives them. You almost certainly want "Penitent" instead, but possibly "Convert" or "Apostate" would work for your purpose.

Can you format the cells of your monstrously long descriptions so that the text wraps please? I mean I can just copy/paste and do that on my side but I'd prefer to refer to the official sheet for information, and at the moment the information is hard to see.

Love the name of the game.

Edit: watching people edit their sheets is funny :p Can't you format multiple cells at once?

Reactions: buggirlexpres

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Well duh, anyone who doesn't think you'll run a great game is an idiot.

BTW: In religious terms, a Confessor is someone who receives confessions/protestations of faith rather than gives them. You almost certainly want "Penitent" instead, but possibly "Convert" or "Apostate" would work for your purpose.

Can you format the cells of your monstrously long descriptions so that the text wraps please? I mean I can just copy/paste and do that on my side but I'd prefer to refer to the official sheet for information, and at the moment the information is hard to see.

Love the name of the game.

Edit: watching people edit their sheets is funny :p Can't you format multiple cells at once?
Done, done, and.... Wow, that would have been easier than each cell individually :p

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Awesome! My version looks better though :p
(Although I should have center-aligned some stuff, oh well)

Untitled.png

Reactions: buggirlexpres

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Fancy game idea @Gideonseymour .
But, please, NO MORE SECRET ROLES WHICH TEND TO NOT BE WHAT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE!
Cheese's fucking spy = fake; wolf = spy abilities was just DUMB.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Fancy game idea @Gideonseymour .
But, please, NO MORE SECRET ROLES WHICH TEND TO NOT BE WHAT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE!
Cheese's fucking spy = fake; wolf = spy abilities was just DUMB.
There's a distinction between "secret roles/rules" and "overpowered roles".

Everything seems to be laid out pretty clear in Gideon's game. However its so insanely convoluted that I don't think we're going to really know what was over/under powered until the last body is burned.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Spice and Wolf, originally a light novel, written by Isuna Hasekura. There is an anime of it, with two seasons. Its a very lovely watch.
It tells the story of a pagan wolf goddess and a traveling merchant on the medieval times. It is worth the reading. (i'm redistributing the english translated novel)
You might want to see the anime first so you can grasp the story of the novel better as people (including me) are not used to read them, i guess.

You're welcome @Eruantien.

Last edited: