Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

C

chbachman

Ok,I have an idea for a game.
My idea: Nobody knows their roles at the beginning. So, everybody is a citizen. However, if they fulfill some hidden objective, they get to know. For example: A role like the seer might have the hidden condition: You must accuse somebody of being a wolf.
Or a rule like the spy might be: You must create 5 convos.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
It would have been cool to have a game where the dead are doing something...
We've had a few like that in the past. The problem is, though, that dead people are annoying. Villager resurrection! Great, now you've got SftD SpwnX going on a rampage discovering everyone's role. Wolf resurrection! Insta-lynch. A resurrected player's died again? Welcome back to the dead convo! Except, wait, no. You've gotta make a new convo (assuming they ever left in the first place, which you have no way of knowing).

Gor's Heaven and Hell got around all of these problems, I think. Dead players had a sub-game in the afterlife where winning brought you back to life with a new role.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I was more thinking of having the dead participating, not being revived. Like, the dead could choose one person each night to get a special power or something.
Ah, that's an interesting idea. How would you stop the villagers from steamrolling the vote?