Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'd just like to say that if anyone needs an alt for a game, they can use BinaryTyrant if they wish.
The three Muses are available as well. It's easy to make more, but I doubt we'll need more than four alts for any one game.

Yes, that's a challenge. Go to it.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I got one idea, but would be way too troublesome. Everyone use alts and nobody knows the true identity until the game ends.
Then you can't have bias towards players, which would be interesting for the veterans. People can opt to hide their true identity or not, or even lie about being someone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shazam08

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
I got one idea, but would be way too troublesome. Everyone use alts and nobody knows the true identity until the game ends.
Then you can't have bias towards players, which would be interesting for the veterans. People can opt to hide their true identity or not, or even lie about being someone else.
Cool, maybe that will stop Gid from killing me. :p

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds fun! For added chaos, reveal everyone's roles at the beginning.

"Vikestep, Gideon, Squid, and Mewtwo are the wolves. Good luck."

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I like...a lot
Sounds fun! For added chaos, reveal everyone's roles at the beginning.

"Vikestep, Gideon, Squid, and Mewtwo are the wolves. Good luck."
Great :p

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Alright everyone, reveal your identity. Any repeats are wolves. Thank you.
True, but... hmph. Names would take the place of roles in this scenario, right? Theoretically your idea could work in any werewolf game.

I guess you'd need a little deterrent from revealing your identity.