Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

B

blablabla697

@Padfoote

I can't take it anymore. Please, I'll do anything. I don't even know why I was banned. I don't care though. I just want to be back. I have just gotten a year on FTB. When I checked my history. I had pages open on FTB 2 months after I was banned. My favorite forum and I can't even use it. I was just mad at you because I knew you banned me. I am a person that refuses to hate. Anything anything.... Please.. I'm going insane.

B

blablabla697

Oh yeah.. It's two months after I've been banned..

EDIT: Actually I as banned in Sept. so one month... But still you get my point... If you won't let me. Last goodbye too you guys.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
@blablabla697 You were banned for excessive calls for attention, repeatedly violating rules (and you've just once again violated the rule of ban evasion), and you also personally insulted Padfoote. I don't think you're getting unbanned for quite a long time.

I hope you're a bit nicer to the next community you find.

Reactions: Padfoote
B

blablabla697

@blablabla697 You were banned for excessive calls for attention, repeatedly violating rules (and you've just once again violated the rule of ban evasion), and you also personally insulted Padfoote. I don't think you're getting unbanned for quite a long time.

I hope you're a bit nicer to the next community you find.
And I'm sorry, but it's hard. You don't understand.

B

blablabla697

No I didn't. I tried and tried. I did. But... Repeated calls for attention?

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Actually you might find some of us do.

Actions speak louder than words at any age. It doesn't matter what your intent is. Respect is huge in our culture and many others. Insults are frequently met with harsh actions if repeated.
I may be old(-ish) but I have been a kid (remember it well in fact) and am now raising two of my own.

B

blablabla697

When you got banned the first time, you didn't correct your behavior. You got many warnings from Padfoote.

And you pinged people excessively, among other things I don't recall.
I was never told not to until the last time I pinged someone. And I tried to correct it.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Kid... this was the the third time you got banned within a period of under two months.

You should have learned to watch your step after the first ban.

You should have made sure to act Canadian-like after the second.

After the third and permanent ban, you just shouldn't have come back.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
When talking about moon-moon...
:p
Talk of the devil, and so shall he appear.

BigD, for goodness' sake just stop. Nobody is going to accept your continued excuses, and nobody wants to hear about it either. Pad has had to put up with your crap more than all of us, and he has deemed it necessary to ban you, yet you refuse to respect that.
I don't care how old you are, grow up. You need to learn your lesson, and that lesson is this: if people take issue, repeatedly, with your actions and words, either leave, or learn to be a bloody better person.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
@Padfoote

I can't take it anymore. Please, I'll do anything. I don't even know why I was banned. I don't care though. I just want to be back. I have just gotten a year on FTB. When I checked my history. I had pages open on FTB 2 months after I was banned. My favorite forum and I can't even use it. I was just mad at you because I knew you banned me. I am a person that refuses to hate. Anything anything.... Please.. I'm going insane.

Dude, move on with your life. You will never be unbanned here. Everyone has already covered why.

Goodbye, stop coming around here.