Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Shazam, could you put me in the queue?
Just use some punny name that has to do with percentages or the stock market or something.
I'll cook up a rolesheet for it in a few days.

Reactions: Shazam08

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Right! So since we have very few games in the queue, and I'm feeling creative, someone please pick a game (preferably one ive played, my steam is linked in my signature) and I'll make a werewolf game based on it.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
If I have the time to put something together I may put a Witcher themed game together

Reactions: Pyure

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
If I have the time to put something together I may put a Witcher themed game together
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mURSWpFUtEjckhKtXKOMx79uRVlwGDfml0oZsMsGRvw/edit?usp=sharing

Here's the current state of the game. Currently not sure whether town is hopelessly outmatched or not.

It is worth noting that for theming purposes the monsters will not have a team conversation. Thoughts? Characters you want included? (still thinking of trying to squeeze Regis in after all)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Don't much care about theme. If its a werewolf game, the "wolves" need to have a convo to make it a werewolf game.
Well, the 'wolves' in this game are the Wild Hunt. I guess I could nerf down the werewolf killing power and give them a nightly kill as well.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I've tweaked the sheet a little, most notably closing the loophole that made lynching Ciri D1 an excellent way to stop the Wild Hunt from winning.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
At least ping me
emoji14.png
Whoops

Uh... Ping, @Robijnvogel! Ping ping! Ping?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mURSWpFUtEjckhKtXKOMx79uRVlwGDfml0oZsMsGRvw/edit?usp=sharing

Here's the current state of the game. Currently not sure whether town is hopelessly outmatched or not.

It is worth noting that for theming purposes the monsters will not have a team conversation. Thoughts? Characters you want included? (still thinking of trying to squeeze Regis in after all)
\o/

Questions:
  1. Does the Wild Hunt just lose if Eredin dies?
  2. Why does the Wild Hunt have a kill? Won't they always not use it, for fear of killing Ciri?
    • (Side Note if 1 and 2 are valid: Maybe make the Hunt's nightkill into a nightabduction?)
  3. Can you elaborate on what happens to a player killed by a Rotfiend?
  4. Want to be added to the queue?