Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to borrow one alt though. I don't plan to create an e-mail for that nor use one of my own.
Alright. Let's worry about that later, though, so I don't have every wolf and their mother asking for an alt weeks before the game begins.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Looks good! Do you plan to add more roles? If not, that's fine since the game is based on a complex premise already, but I wouldn't complain if more found their way in.

This is going to be a nightmare with all the email changing and alt accounts. Sign me up.
I'm actually dubious about there being as many roles as there are, as the whole alt thing could easily be enough of a nightmare in and of itself, but for the theme to work right, there more or less have to be five Mirran roles. Ideally, there'd be five Phyrexian roles as well, but ehhh.

Also, what's the default cooldown for a "risk-free" doctor/bodyguard type role? I'm wondering if my Healer role is underpowered compared to the others.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Also, what's the default cooldown for a "risk-free" doctor/bodyguard type role? I'm wondering if my Healer role is underpowered compared to the others.
Town of Salem gives the Doctor an "every night" heal, though it is designed to be faster paced. It's up to your discretion.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The doctor have to predict who is gonna be attacked though, doesnt it?
Yep. Most ToS games only have one/two doctors tops, though. In a game with few roles and ~20 people, we'll have more people to block the attack.