Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I totally agree! I have no idea why thoughWhy the defense in particular?
Well defense is easy. Prosecution actually has to decide who to put on the chopping block. Even if the guy says they're a wolf your job is still to defend them. Being an attorney also goes outside of the bounds of winning or losing and you just play. Which sounds fun.

Oh, and question: Would players be able to talk to the prosecution/defense via PM, or is that not allowed?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Well defense is easy. Prosecution actually has to decide who to put on the chopping block. Even if the guy says they're a wolf your job is still to defend them. Being an attorney also goes outside of the bounds of winning or losing and you just play. Which sounds fun.

Oh, and question: Would players be able to talk to the prosecution/defense via PM, or is that not allowed?
lol did you read the whole thing? One, they DO win or lose and two, no I already said they can't pm

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019

New game idea: Give someone the role "Public Defender" This person can't die of normal means and wins my staying alive till the end.
Every day he has to defend the current most voted lynchee to the best of his extend. Or they'll die (Including if person a is current lynchee and he makes other people vote for person b, he'll then have to defend person b)

Best role ever.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
lol did you read the whole thing? One, they DO win or lose and two, no I already said they can't pm
post-24641-I-skimmed-it-gif-Scott-Pilgrim-JIXE.gif

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
New game idea: Give someone the role "Public Defender" This person can't die of normal means and wins my staying alive till the end.
Every day he has to defend the current most voted lynchee to the best of his extend. Or they'll die (Including if person a is current lynchee and he makes other people vote for person b, he'll then have to defend person b)

Best role ever.
Hmm. No.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you

Best role ever.
I love the idea, execution though would be impractical. How would you even make sure they defend them properly?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Though I think an alteration of that could work rather well.

My idea is this: The public defender is just a villager. At the beginning of the game he either gets assigned a player or chooses a player to defend. Their win condition is then to ensure their client does not get lynched.

Along with that, you can have a prosecution role, like the executioner from town of salem, but with the same target as the defender. Maybe he gets to choose instead of the defender?

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Though I think an alteration of that could work rather well.

My idea is this: The public defender is just a villager. At the beginning of the game he either gets assigned a player or chooses a player to defend. Their win condition is then to ensure their client does not get lynched.

Along with that, you can have a prosecution role, like the executioner from town of salem, but with the same target as the defender. Maybe he gets to choose instead of the defender?
I like the idea, but I feel it's more suited to a different game. If I did that it would completely change how the game worked.