Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Tzet's girls? don't you mean Lex's?
only saw it after you removed it >_>
Blergh, derp.

Lex's previous power is Sintoras' current one. Sintoras' previous power was having 2 votes in wolfkill.
Lex's current power was the girls' power before I removed them.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So I've kinda done my WW char rolesheet...

It's here, if anyone wants to look at it...

Wyman's char kinda sucks and I might change it later.
Awesome sgbros1, here's my $0.02.
  • For Zya, clarify how the role can be revealed. Right now it looks like I can reveal myself as Zya during a private convo. May or may not be intended.
  • For Luma, say hides "behind" instead of hides "under", unless this is a bed/sex thing :p
  • Sharia: "Will always show up as Wolf to the girls' interrogation.". Who are the "girls"? Clarify this: say "Lex's girls" or something.
  • Mia: Can you add "Mia will survive" somewhere
  • Lazaurus: He targets a random player. And does what? Kills him?
  • Tzet: What qualifies as a kill for win condition?
  • Wyman: what the hell?
  • Too many neutrals
  • If every role gets filled 1x, too many wolves-per-villager.
  • The village will almost never win this game

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome sgbros1, here's my $0.02.
  • For Zya, clarify how the role can be revealed. Right now it looks like I can reveal myself as Zya during a private convo. May or may not be intended.
  • For Luma, say hides "behind" instead of hides "under", unless this is a bed/sex thing :p
  • Sharia: "Will always show up as Wolf to the girls' interrogation.". Who are the "girls"? Clarify this: say "Lex's girls" or something.
  • Mia: Can you add "Mia will survive" somewhere
  • Lazaurus: He targets a random player. And does what? Kills him?
  • Tzet: What qualifies as a kill for win condition?
  • Wyman: what the hell?
  • Too many neutrals
  • If every role gets filled 1x, too many wolves-per-villager.
  • The village will almost never win this game
That's a couple large pennies you got there.

I'll try to address the issues tomorrow.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
So here are some changes (Changes will not be reflected on the rolesheet yet, don't have access to it):
  • I thought people were smart enough to interpret Zya's powers. I guess not. :p What I mean is Zya can screenshot her role call and put it on the game thread. Private convos are not allowed to paste the screenshot.
  • Luma: *sigh* Y so grammar nazi? :(
  • Sharia: Sowwy. I thought people were smart enough to interept the girls as Lex's girls.
  • Mia: *facepalm*
  • Lazarus: [sarcasm] No, he gives them a warning not to vote for his brethrens again and gives them a list of his brethrens that they shouldn't kill. [/sarcasm]
  • Tzet: I removed it, but a general kill means any kill. I should put it back. Tzet is a general kill.
  • Another thing: If Agartha hasn't converted to Shadia, Tzet's win condition is with the village.
  • Wyman: I'M WORKING ON IT EMKAY
  • Neutrals: Probably keep Shadia and Tzet, but pick one random neutral to allocate to someone. Others will be ditched.
  • Too few villagers: Whadya mean too few? There's like 12...
TL;DR: Get smart enough to interpret on your own. I'm lazy. :p

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So here are some changes (Changes will not be reflected on the rolesheet yet, don't have access to it):
  • I thought people were smart enough to interpret Zya's powers. I guess not. :p What I mean is Zya can screenshot her role call and put it on the game thread. Private convos are not allowed to paste the screenshot.
  • Luma: *sigh* Y so grammar nazi? :(
  • Sharia: Sowwy. I thought people were smart enough to interept the girls as Lex's girls.
  • Mia: *facepalm*
  • Lazarus: [sarcasm] No, he gives them a warning not to vote for his brethrens again and gives them a list of his brethrens that they shouldn't kill. [/sarcasm]
  • Tzet: I removed it, but a general kill means any kill. I should put it back. Tzet is a general kill.
  • Another thing: If Agartha hasn't converted to Shadia, Tzet's win condition is with the village.
  • Wyman: I'M WORKING ON IT EMKAY
  • Neutrals: Probably keep Shadia and Tzet, but pick one random neutral to allocate to someone. Others will be ditched.
  • Too few villagers: Whadya mean too few? There's like 12...
TL;DR: Get smart enough to interpret on your own. I'm lazy. :p
Zya: definitely needed clarification
Luma: Joke
Sharia: Nope. Nobody's smart enough to "interept" anything here because you don't actually clarify what you're talking about until Lex's line. Then they may or may not go back and connect the dots.
Mia: requires the clarification
Lazarus: requires the clarification
Tzet: Ok, so as long as Shadia dies in any way, Tzet wins.
Villager ratio: I see Shazam already pointed this out. But you want approximately 4 villagers for every wolf. Its even worse when you have a bunch of anti-village neutrals in the mix. This game would slaughter the villagers as it stands, they have zero chance.

Dude, just a recommendation: don't assume everyone playing your game has played any of these games before. Or knows where your RP comes from. I still have no idea what your theme is. I dunno what a Lex or a Shadia is. I saw a pokemon reference at the bottom so I'm guessing that's it? Whatevs.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys, since you obviously wouldn't read through our entire rps, I thought I'll make it easier for you.

CHARACTER BIOS! :D

I'll probably be done with them by Saturday.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Did I already mention that I may not be able to join? as I will be gone for 10 days starting at the end of this week

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
to all kinds of countries, most of witch I forgot the name off though(my memory with names=worse then horse shit)
I know that germany is among them though