Werewolf: Nice and Simple GAME THREAD

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
C

chbachman

How the hell is he not a wolf, look at him, he doesn't care who dies, he'll vote for anyone.

Vote chbachman

Really? Whatever, it was in the spirit of roleplaying. I am playing the guy who doesn't want to be here, which means he doesn't care. He just wants to get back to programming.

I voted for dwappo because he hasn't confirmed his identity yet, if he does I might change it, if he is in danger of being lynched.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Chbachman hasn't voted either :p
Wait what happened? Who died? Meh, I don't care.

I need to think of a name...

vote Gideonseymore

Back to programming.

What is that incessant noise? Is that somebody talking?

Oh, a steam message, what does it say?

Oh, Gideonseymore is dead?

vote dwappo

Why? Because he might be a wolf! Or is he innocent. I don't really care!

Back to programming.

(Aren't you proud of me guys, I'm actually roleplaying! Somewhat.. :p)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
pxDcCV8.jpg

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm voting Shazam, assuming that just because we typed the word "wolf" in our RP's doesn't exactly make us a wolf. I could ask the same of you, why didn't you state anything about wolves? Obviously there are wolves afoot, and they are trying to kill us. Do you "not care" for some reasoning?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
... Dwappo. He never accused you, he just wanted to see if you were a young wolf or not. A young wolf has to say wolf in every post they make. You had said it in all your posts. So all you needed to do was post something without "wolf" in it and you were cleared of being a possible young wolf. Also, SkeletonPunk seems to say he is a seer so currently I am rethinking my vote for him. He has stated multiple times his hand was forced into it with the_j's rules. Also cbachman just said his saying he doesn't care was part of RP. I change my vote to dwappo for the time being unless he can justify his post with something not containing wolf. Although we really don't have any definitive leads against anyone right now

Reactions: RealSketch

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'm voting Shazam, assuming that just because we typed the word "wolf" in our RP's doesn't exactly make us a wolf. I could ask the same of you, why didn't you state anything about wolves? Obviously there are wolves afoot, and they are trying to kill us. Do you "not care" for some reasoning?
He wasn't saying you guys are wolves, he was trying to see if you were young wolves with a simple, easy-to-pass test, which you have yet to pass. Shazam's reasoning is sounds, and all your post is doing is it's making you look guilty as all getout.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Getting a bit defensive there? It's a simple test. Not exactly difficult to pass.

I'm going to ask you again, @dwappo: Make a post that doesn't contain "wolf". You have no reason to refuse.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
... Dwappo. He never accused you, he just wanted to see if you were a young wolf or not. A young wolf has to say wolf in every post they make. You had said it in all your posts. So all you needed to do was post something without "wolf" in it and you were cleared of being a possible young wolf. Also, SkeletonPunk seems to say he is a seer so currently I am rethinking my vote for him. He has stated multiple times his hand was forced into it with the_j's rules. Also cbachman just said his saying he doesn't care was part of RP. I change my vote to dwappo for the time being unless he can justify his post with something not containing wolf. Although we really don't have any definitive leads against anyone right now
OK, seriousloy, if you want no harm to be done today, vote for me, I have other things to do family wise and wont be able to continue playing. So even IF I am a seer (which I am) I will die.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
RJS , VikeStep, dwappo , SoraZodia! You four are the only ones that have had the word " " or " " in all of your posts so far.

Would each of you be so kind as to post something to prove you are not a young ?
So if I don't say "" , then I will be clear?

Reactions: Shazam08

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Change vote to @dwappo for using the word wolf in every post.
Seriously!?!?! I am giving you a get out of lynching innocent free card and you are not taking it? ok... vote dwappo