Werewolf: Nice and Simple GAME THREAD

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, bitchachos, new rule:

No anti-smite voting. You must give a valid reason for voting for someone.
wow, bitchachos, I'm adding that to my personal dictionary of insults.[DOUBLEPOST=1407443587][/DOUBLEPOST]Imma vote Shazam, she was pretty quick to try and throw those guys under the bus just for not saying "wolf"

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
wow, bitchachos, I'm adding that to my personal dictionary of insults.[DOUBLEPOST=1407443587][/DOUBLEPOST]Imma vote Shazam, she was pretty quick to try and throw those guys under the bus just for not saying "wolf"
Umm he was not throwing anyone under a bus. Any villager with a decent strategy would know that they could easily find a wolf since one possible wolf role involves having the word wolf in all his posts. All he was simply doing was asking those four people to post something without that word in it to narrow down some possible suspects. I vote for SkeletonPunk for the above reason

Reactions: Shazam08

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, Shazam mentioning that so fast is a bit suspicious, so I Vote Shazam
for now, but who knows what may come up in the next 22 hours.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Umm he was not throwing anyone under a bus. Any villager with a decent strategy would know that they could easily find a wolf since one possible wolf role involves having the word wolf in all his posts. All he was simply doing was asking those four people to post something without that word in it to narrow down some possible suspects. I vote for SkeletonPunk for the above reason
I wasn't actually serious, I was going to change it later, just wanted to get my vote in, I know the reason wasn't too legit, but it is better than saying antismite

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
As a wolf, Shazam gains nothing from that challenge-it casts no doubt that can't be wiped away with a single post. From the point of view of non-wolves, it's a useful check.

Vote SkeletonPunk for now, as he seems to be trying to shut down a tactic that we gain information from either way, but I would certainly be interested to hear from the other two

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
As a wolf, Shazam gains nothing from that challenge-it casts no doubt that can't be wiped away with a single post. From the point of view of non-wolves, it's a useful check.

Vote SkeletonPunk for now, as he seems to be trying to shut down a tactic that we gain information from either way, but I would certainly be interested to hear from the other two
I wasn't actually serious, I was going to change it later, just wanted to get my vote in, I know the reason wasn't too legit, but it is better than saying antismite
like I said, that vote wasn't intended to at all be taken seriously. I really don't know who to vote for so for now I can't really change it.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
So you;re basically saying it was antismite?

Clever lad.

Alright bitchachos, next ant-smite gets themselves a punishment decided on a random number gen.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm there was no form of hinting a lie (antismite) in your post skeletonpunk, so until further notice Vote SkeletonPunk

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, bitchachos, new rule:

No anti-smite voting. You must give a valid reason for voting for someone.
So you;re basically saying it was antismite?

Clever lad.

Alright bitchachos, next ant-smite gets themselves a punishment decided on a random number gen.
I gave a reason didn't I? Wether or not it was one I believed in isnt really a determining factor of wether or not I broke the rules isn't it now?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Also, these votes are bordering on bandwagoning
Alright bitchachos, from now on the next post even bordering on bandwagoning (i.e. less than two lines reasoning).

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
As much as I know you want to stop antismites. I think that is something that should be a guideline over a rule. Generally in the first couple of days there is no evidence against anyone. So how can we vote for someone with proof if there is no proof when this person needed to vote in the first place. Also sometimes antismites is used because you won't be on later to change...

Reactions: Staxed

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I gave a reason didn't I? Wether or not it was one I believed in isnt really a determining factor of whether or not I broke the rules isn't it now?
You just stated that those were not reasons. I don't care if the reasons are bull. I want a decent god damn reason.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
As much as I know you want to stop antismites. I think that is something that should be a guideline over a rule. Generally in the first couple of days there is no evidence against anyone. So how can we vote for someone with proof if there is no proof when this person needed to vote in the first place. Also sometimes antismites is used because you won't be on later to change...
Well, if you won't be on later, look through the previous posts for evidence. believe me, I've seen a decent bit already.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
like I said, that vote wasn't intended to at all be taken seriously. I really don't know who to vote for so for now I can't really change it.

Whether it was serious or not, it's the most suspicious thing I've seen anyone do this game so far (except for the_j485's murder spree, but you can't lynch the GM). If anything else happens that diverts my suspicions to someone else, then they'll get voted for instead. As things stand, I have to vote for you as far as I'm concerned

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Whether it was serious or not, it's the most suspicious thing I've seen anyone do this game so far (except for the_j485's murder spree, but you can't lynch the GM). If anything else happens that diverts my suspicions to someone else, then they'll get voted for instead. As things stand, I have to vote for you as far as I'm concerned
You watch yo' ass, boi. The smite hammer is awfully in need of a new player's blood...

(Joking)