Werewolf-Little Town of Helyr [GAME THREAD]

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
OK guys, seeing as you are all voting nobody, I am going to do something very risky by revealing my role on night one, but that won't matter, if you don't vote nobody, I'll be dead. So, why do I want to be dead? Because I found a way to break the game. I am the bodyguard. If the wolves kill nobody, then I'll protect nobody, killing a wolf. See? Everyone, vote striking

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
OK guys, seeing as you are all voting nobody, I am going to do something very risky by revealing my role on night one, but that won't matter, if you don't vote nobody, I'll be dead. So, why do I want to be dead? Because I found a way to break the game. I am the bodyguard. If the wolves kill nobody, then I'll protect nobody, killing a wolf. See? Everyone, vote striking
Why me? Also, I doubt that was what @RJS meant, care to confirm? Second, due to @Pyure's arguement @VikeStep seems the most suspicious, I don't buy it

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Why me? Also, I doubt that was what @RJS meant, care to confirm? Second, due to @Pyure's arguement @VikeStep seems the most suspicious, I don't buy it

What, you have the most votes, I understand you don't want to die, but if your role is important, I'm sure the retributionist will be sure to revive you, unless, of course, you are lying, and you will a wolf, just putting it out there...

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
What, you have the most votes, I understand you don't want to die, but if your role is important, I'm sure the retributionist will be sure to revive you, unless, of course, you are lying, and you will a wolf, just putting it out there...
It would waste the retri's revive and a today. Also, I feel like the insanity mechanic would kick off when you're revived from the dead

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
In my experience, limited as it is, "Nobody" with a capital functions as a person who is affected by actions such as lynchings and therefore presumably role actions.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
RJS clarifying didn't clarify a thing.
Remind me to make something in metawolf to that affect (effect? Have no clue, stayed up until midnight last night)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Fine, if you really want it fully clarifying, an attempt to protect Nobody will be regarded as an attempt to protect nobody.[DOUBLEPOST=1414874193][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, if you want to use your abilities, you need to let me know who you want to use them on.[DOUBLEPOST=1414874938][/DOUBLEPOST]45 minutes remain...

Vote Recap
Nobody (9)-
SoraZodia, Jus2beast, StrikingWolf, VikeStep, the_j485, CarbonBasedGhost, SpwnX, HeilMewTwo, trajing
Strikingwolf (3)- 016Nojr, LivingAngryCheese, Shazam08
VikeStep (1)- Pyure
016Nojr (1)- Eruantien
Pyure (1)- chbachman

Not yet voted: Gideonseymour

Last edited:

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
The J told me to tell you that FTB Forums won't let him post. He told me to give his role to someone else, so... VikeStep, why not? Merry Christmas.