Werewolf-Little Town of Helyr [GAME THREAD]

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
  • Nobody (7)- trajing, the_j485, Sorazodia, SpwnX, HeilMewTwo, CarbonBasedGhost, Jus2beast
  • Vikestep (1)- StrikingWolf
  • Strikingwolf (5)- Shazam, Pyure, Vikestep, 016Nojr, LivingAngryCheese
  • 016Nojr (1)- Eruantien
  • LivingAngryCheese (1)- xTordX
  • Pyure (1)- chbachman
Not sure if this is correct, but it SHOULD be.

@Gideonseymour You need to vote.

(I copyed the last recap and added in the changes)

Last edited:

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... Can we get a post from the GM when the day ends so we know the exact hour? I'm lazy to check time zones

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I'd rather not have trouble with people the first night, turning against ourselves could end up getting us all killed easily

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
If we vote nobody, the wolfs kill someone if we vote someone, the wolfs kill nobody. Either way nobody and a person dies tonight.
But that person has no chance of being a wolf if the wolves get to choose. Now we all have a choice there is a better chance of someone dying who is a wolf.

Reactions: Jus2beast

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote VikeStep

Anyone who can get clearance not to die from wolves tonight is as good as a wolf as far as I'm concerned.
Why are you acting so irrational Pyure. You and I both know that is not the only possible conclusion that could be made from that text. And to think it points to me from that shows what mindset you had before analysing my post. Now really think pyure about what other possible way I could be certain of living tonight.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Why are you acting so irrational Pyure. You and I both know that is not the only possible conclusion that could be made from that text. And to think it points to me from that shows what mindset you had before analysing my post. Now really think pyure about what other possible way I could be certain of living tonight.

Descending order of likelihood:
* Agreement with wolves
* Agreement with doctor
* Agreement with bodyguard
* Determined a loophole in the N1 rule
* Paid RJS

Prolly missing a couple :\

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Descending order of likelihood:
* Agreement with wolves
* Agreement with doctor
* Agreement with bodyguard
* Determined a loophole in the N1 rule
* Paid RJS

Prolly missing a couple :\
And why would a wolf post what I did knowing the attention it would garner? I'm not that dumb Pyure.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
So you'd rather the wolves choose than us?
True, it is the ultimate moral dilemma. Choose one option and a bad thing happens for certain. Choose the other and it could whirl into chaos and catastrophe. I don't know which is the Better choice here...