Werewolf-Little Town of Helyr [GAME THREAD]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Also from the night I had to play with an useless puppy:
"As you prepared for the state of trance required to utilise your powers, you feel a wet nose nuzzling your arm. You open your eyes to see a cute little puppy standing in front of you, wagging its tail. You half-heartedly try to shoo it away, but it dodges your arm and curls up in your lap. You throw a ball out the window, in the hope that the puppy will go fetch it and leave you alone, but it comes back with a look of such joy shining in its eyes that you lose all will to resist it. You spend the rest of the night playing with it, all thoughts of using your powers gone from your mind."

Reactions: Pyure

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Well both of ours could easily be faked. It's up to everyone what they want to decide and by the looks of it you and jus2beast are fairly even right now.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I've probably just killed myself doing this, but
Vote Vikestep
I have my reasons, although I cannot reveal them.

Reactions: VikeStep

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to know these reasons so I can debate and contest them.
Sadly, due to the nature of these reasons I cannot reveal them, under threat of being smitten.
Let us merely say that I believe SpwnX's story more than yours.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly, due to the nature of these reasons I cannot reveal them, under threat of being smitten.
Let us merely say that I believe SpwnX's story more than yours.
:/ I'm not buying it but whatever. Tomorrow you'll all be thankful for voting for SpwnX

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
"You walk into Jus2beast's house and the first thing you notice is that he has a large collection of guns mounted on his wall. He seems to be an avid collector of things. Besides this wall on a cabinet is a large pair of scissors that you would not see used for things like cutting paper or chopping meat. You can hear him sleeping upstairs as he is not out today. You exit the house but notice his fancy top hat and monocle on another small table before you leave"
Large collection of guns: Why would a Mayor have guns? Unless he wants to kill someone, like the vigilante (who is dead by the way)... or a wolf.
Avid collector of things: Maybe people's heads?
Large pair of scissors and "chopping meat": Torturing tools...
Fancy top hat and monocle: The Alpha Wolf is as leader as the Mayor, fancyness included.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Large collection of guns: Why would a Mayor have guns? Unless he wants to kill someone, like the vigilante (who is dead by the way)... or a wolf.
Avid collector of things: Maybe people's heads?
Large pair of scissors and "chopping meat": Torturing tools...
Fancy top hat and monocle: The Alpha Wolf is as leader as the Mayor, fancyness included.
I interpreted the scissors as the kind that cuts ribbons for unveilings. Also the gun thing I took as an anecdote. I was confused too. But 2/3 things matched with mayor for me.

Also the whole "he is not out today" thing

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
So, since you're taking action based on an assumption, trust me for this night, please. If you're so certain that I am a wolf, delaying my lynch one night wont change much. Rather, give me the chance to prove my innocence you dummy.

@trajing , if you know that I'm right vote for the wolf! Unless you're insane....

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
For the moment, vote Jus2beast. Unless you have some excuse to offer us that's better than my own "knowledge" of certain facts.

... anybody know which roles (if any) are unique?

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
For the moment, vote Jus2beast. Unless you have some excuse to offer us that's better than my own "knowledge" of certain facts.

... anybody know which roles (if any) are unique?

Its RNGed, and there is 4 extra people. Im guessing that means 4 duplicate roles.