Werewolf-Little Town of Helyr [GAME THREAD]

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Err. I need some sleep. It's midnight here. Hopefully everyone had made their sensible judgement when I wake up.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
You know that i'm the seer and that i have no reason to lie about this. It would end up me being lynched if i'm lying.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
You know that i'm the seer and that i have no reason to lie about this. It would end up me being lynched if i'm lying.
Yes you would. As a wolf you would've been able to network with me through lying. Now you can't just say I lied and turn around that you have claimed seer.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, i love how biased you are, taking in count previous games. If i were the wolf i wouldnt openly risk and talk to you, dummy.

Again, I'm claiming MY statement to be true, not yours.

Jus2Beast is the alpha wolf, and he is sane!

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, i love how biased you are, taking in count previous games. If i were the wolf i wouldnt openly risk and talk to you, dummy.
I would :p if I was a wolf. Teaming up and convincing me is always a great asset.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
You, not me.
I'm not dumb enough to take risks that way, especially with one role that can't be faked.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Since you did it in bold I'll do mine in bold.

Jus2beast is a mayor, SpwnX is lying about being a seer

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
If you have investigated him, please quote what you got from RJS.

Differently from a seer, the detective does not get the exact role and only clues that can be very much misleading

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
"You walk into Jus2beast's house and the first thing you notice is that he has a large collection of guns mounted on his wall. He seems to be an avid collector of things. Besides this wall on a cabinet is a large pair of scissors that you would not see used for things like cutting paper or chopping meat. You can hear him sleeping upstairs as he is not out today. You exit the house but notice his fancy top hat and monocle on another small table before you leave"

Reactions: Pyure

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Two things:
-SpwnX is correct
-@RJS could I be smitten? I'm getting a little tired of this.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
You took too long IMO. I'm on my phone and it takes me less than a minute to do so.