Werewolf-Little Town of Helyr [GAME THREAD]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
You know, the first thing you should find out is when the day ends by your time, then play accordingly.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
So... Based on what I seen so far I think these guys are on our team or at least not on the wolf's side.
- SpwnX
- CarbonBasedGhost
- VikeStep
- Eruantien
- 016Nojr
- Gideonseymour? Is he still a redistributionist?

I'm not too sure about the others.
Vote Jus2Beast, because I think you're a wolf. Come at me bro.

Current people alive:
Gideonseymour
trajing
Jus2beast
SoraZodia
Strikingwolf
SpwnX
chbachman
CarbonBasedGhost
Eruantien
VikeStep
the_j485
016Nojr

Cookies knows all, we can't hide... hide... hide x_x

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So. I have spent today trying to piece together some things which have been given to me today and tbh I am very confused but I think I have made the conclusion which I falsely put aside from the beginning.

Now, for whatever reason. SpwnX has been lying to me. I got contacted by a certain individual who shall be unnamed who claimed to me they were a mayor. Now this person I was quite suspicious of so I used my detective on them last night to be sure. Lo and behold they were a mayor. However. SpwnX just recently contacted me today saying that this same individual was an alpha wolf.

I still really cant explain how he knew about Pyure. Maybe SpwnX is a cultist and Pyure told him so SpwnX tried to network with me under the role of seer. Or he is a wolf who got lucky in guessing Pyure is an apt.

So. All I want is for you guys to hear my gut instincts here. SpwnX is who we want to go for.

Vote SpwnX. Sorry bud. You have already shown your deceptive capabilties last game and I realised I should have investigated you yesterday... but I honestly thought he was a seer. Now I seriously doubt that.

Plus voting for nobody on day 1 (which I would expect a wolf to do) and trusting me so easily from day 1. From an ostensibly smart guy like him I was surprised he made that move.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure