Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm bored and I don't think this will be really a ghosting, but some kind of PSA :
You don't have to vote everyday. You can vote for nobody if you don't want anyone to be lynched on that day.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'd say reminding people of the rules is ghosting, since I might be hoping that people dont remember the rules.

Smite SpwnX
Smite Pyure for attemting to be god.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
No no no pyure. That is not how you do it.

It is Smite SpwnX

Boo, i'm a bad ghost.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
This game... is completely ridiculous.

PSA: Roles are apparently not revealed on death yet (at least, Spwn's wasn't). We should've should've put the investigation of that in with the lynch, but since we didn't, I'll hop on the bandwagon of All roles and wolfiness traits are revealed on death.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

PSA: Roles are apparently not revealed on death yet (at least, Spwn's wasn't). We should've should've put the investigation of that in with the lynch, but since we didn't, I'll hop on the bandwagon of All roles and wolfiness traits are revealed on death.
I agree. My death should, at the very least, validate my life. ._.

Seconded

RJS

Jul 29, 2019

This goes a little further than my original plan. Thirded.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019

Fourthed