Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Yes. I voted Vike for that. He seems villagerey enough to me and would probably make a very helpful mayor if so; if not, well, we'll know it soon enough.

If anyone has a suggestion for someone more suspicious, I could be persuaded to change my vote and use the mayor role as a makeshift seer thing.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I believe that action votes- such as lynches and elections- are boldfaced, not underlined like rule votes. Dunno if goreae cares.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
For the record, action votes are the thing that lets you do anything reasonable in a night. Killing someone, making roles, making a new voting event, whatever. hese are underlined.

Democracy votes, which are for lynching, elections, or for that global seer rule if it had been passed, are bolded.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
First I'd like to know if the Wolololf role was actually given to anyone, or if Shazam died before it could be given to anyone.

Either my way, here's my rule vote:
Create a new role/trait: Vampire.
- Each night, chooses one player to feed upon.
- If the chosen player is human (read: not wolven), they become a Vampire as well. If not, nothing happens.
- The nightly recap includes all players successfully vampirified that night.
- Retains original win condition.

Also, vote VikeStep for mayor
and vote the_J for lynch because he was the only one to oppose the bandwagon against Shazam yesterday. Although the recap wasn't explicit with his role, I don't think a non-wolf would've made a role anything like the Wolololf.
Why do you think that I made the role? Besides, I was just being sensible with the vote.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
So... from what I understand...
  • Shaz is a wolf
  • People are banwagoning on lynching J because he suggested that Shaz may not be a wolf
  • People are electing Vike as mayor because he started the Shaz bandwagon
  • Striking likes doughnuts
Give Striking a donut
Vote Vike as mayor

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Well, seems there was sufficient grounds to lynch Shazam after all.

May as well Vote J because no matter what I do he's dead anyway.

Vote Vike for mayor, for great justice! take off every zig

Oh, and Create a doctor role, that can bring one person who died the previous night back from the dead every night.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Oh, and Create a doctor role, that can bring one person who died the previous night back from the dead every night.
I think that role would be game-losing if a wolf winds up with it, and that's a risk I'm not willing to take. I'd be OK with it if you said "...can bring back a non-wolf every night" instead, though.

Nonetheless, I'm still sticking with vampires. They should be able to neatly step around the issue of a potential wolololf breaking any normal seers we may get.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I think that role would be game-losing if a wolf winds up with it, and that's a risk I'm not willing to take. I'd be OK with it if you said "...can bring back a non-wolf every night" instead, though.

Nonetheless, I'm still sticking with vampires. They should be able to neatly step around the issue of a potential wolololf breaking any normal seers we may get.
Good point.

Create a doctor role, that can bring one non-wolven player who died the previous night back from the dead every night.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Our Sherrif might be in trouble if he doesn't get his doughnuts soon. Send Striking to doughnut rehab, elect Vike for mayor.

J's defense of Shazam was too risky for me to consider him to be a wolf, since a bandwagon was already in full motion and he'll likely become the next lynch target if Shazam was actually a wolf.