Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

No Lynches

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah this game is a bit too hard for me to follow with everything else I'm doing.

Also (and this is a personal thing) this forum is really hard to read. The no clear breaks between posts and the way this game is setup is just a bit too confusing for me. Maybe I'm too used to the forums styles of VB (cfc, 2+2, etc).

I'm still around but have no idea what to do.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah this game is a bit too hard for me to follow with everything else I'm doing.

Also (and this is a personal thing) this forum is really hard to read. The no clear breaks between posts and the way this game is setup is just a bit too confusing for me. Maybe I'm too used to the forums styles of VB (cfc, 2+2, etc).

I'm still around but have no idea what to do.
Yeeeaaah, this is more than slightly unorthodox. Next game shouldn't be as much as a train wreck though.*
*may or may not be true

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Okey dokey artichokey.
  • The_J was smitten! He was a wolven citizen!
  • Vikestep was elected as MAYOR DEWEY!
  • Strikingwolf found a donut shop in town.
  • Vikestep loves the village.
  • New rule: Strikingwolf may not be targeted.
  • New role: doctor: Create a doctor role, that can bring one player who died the previous night back from the dead every night (with 50% success)
  • wololololol
  • Strangely nobody was eviscerated last night. Unless I'm blind and didn't see the kill order.
whatever just go

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, now I should be fairly immune.

Now this is what I propose
Every night a list of names -> roles/traits/statuses is released in the game thread

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Strikingwolf is really thinking of the entire village with his rules
I needed to guarantee that i would be immune from the wolves so I could be free to do better rules. For an example of why I am thinking about the village
Alright, now I should be fairly immune.

Now this is what I propose
Every night a list of names -> roles/traits/statuses is released in the game thread

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Alrighty kids, as you can see, my lynch targets have been A GRADE. Therefore I am a trusted and reliable source, and know who to take down next. Just give me a minute to check my hit list?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
@Strikingwolf, I didn't realise I had sent that, I had it when I was typing something up and opened a new tab. ARRRGH. I deleted it afterwards but I guess you refreshed to see it. Man, this is what exams do to you, ya know? I'm so tense right know.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Another notification: A sacrifice was performed last night and the wolves received a boon. There are so many changes coming in the next version good lord.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Yay

Correction
Hakase from Nichijou is summoned to use deductive reasoning to figure out who the wolves are and release it to the game thread. Because Hakase is the best scientist she figures it out immediately
Isn't that a result included with the action there...? Not that I'm complaining.