Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'll need a second suggestion, given that it seems that this rule you are creating will go ahead. Unless you want a second vampire
I, for one, wouldn't mind a second vampire. However, if you can think of and would rather have a role that could tell us what the wolves' boon last night was, I'd be OK with that.

Unless you'd rather coordinate with Striking and get him to make a rule that any boons that exist are revealed in the recap. Whatever works.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Plus, the mayor can creates new roles. We could be using this night's action for something else like getting Hakase in...

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'll think about it. I don't want to say what role I'm doing in case wolves decide to take the risk and kill me before I make it. But it's not hakase or vampire

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I, for one, wouldn't mind a second vampire. However, if you can think of and would rather have a role that could tell us what the wolves' boon last night was, I'd be OK with that.

Unless you'd rather coordinate with Striking and get him to make a rule that any boons that exist are revealed in the recap. Whatever works.
you could reveal the boon with an action if you were so inclined

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Conduct an investigation to attempt to discover the wolven/non-wolven status of everyone