Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I'm bored as it is. Anything to speed things up.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I'd rather go with someone who has circumstantial evidence on them
shank dylan
This so called evidence your talking about is not even good evidence. Just because i asked for a lead i am sucpicious?
If so i still have 0 idea how to play this game after all these games.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
This so called evidence your talking about is not even good evidence. Just because i asked for a lead i am sucpicious?
If so i still have 0 idea how to play this game after all these games.
I said circumstantial evidence. It is bad evidence, but it is better than nothing

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I got to go. You know 4 am end of day thing.
So lets ask nicely once more. People are voting for me for a shitty reason. While striking & exedra now are acting wolfish to me.
Please don't murder me or anyone.
Cya tomorrow. Or not

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, super horrible thought here - What if Striking is the Wolololf, and only LOOKS like a villager huh? Would explain the ridiculous defences he's put up.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Hey, super horrible thought here - What if Striking is the Wolololf, and only LOOKS like a villager huh? Would explain the ridiculous defences he's put up.
I *think* that the first time the "Inspect elected officials for wolfiness" thing happened was before the Wolololf was even a role; and besides, the Wolololf is immune to death while other wolves live. So why would he need to make himself untargetable?

Lynch RJS.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I *think* that the first time the "Inspect elected officials for wolfiness" thing happened was before the Wolololf was even a role; and besides, the Wolololf is immune to death while other wolves live. So why would he need to make himself untargetable?

Lynch RJS.
Depends on the limits of 'untargetable'. Prevent being seered, prevent lynches, prevent any night attacks. Untargetable is kind of a vague description.

Just want to emphasize, this is not an accusation, this is my brain going "Hey! You know what would be really terrible?"

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Ok, I'll do some unofficial tallies. NOTE: THESE ARE NOT OFFICIAL. GOREAE MAY MAKE SOME DIFFERENT DISTINCTIONS BETWEEN WHAT COUNTS AS WHAT.

Lynch Votes:
Dylan (3): Exedra, Striking, ljfa
Gamefury (2): Lethosos, Dylan
Nobody (1): Victini
RJS (1): Someone Else

Action votes:
Hakase (3): Striking, SoraZodia, playerismc
Vampires (3): Someone Else, Victini, Vike
Make trajing wolfbait (1): trajing
Give everyone wolfsbane (1): Gamefury

Depends on the limits of 'untargetable'. Prevent being seered, prevent lynches, prevent any night attacks. Untargetable is kind of a vague description.

Just want to emphasize, this is not an accusation, this is my brain going "Hey! You know what would be really terrible?"
Yes, but if he's the Wolololf, why bother making himself untargetable when he's already immune to death and seers?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I got to go. You know 4 am end of day thing.
So lets ask nicely once more. People are voting for me for a shitty reason. While striking & exedra now are acting wolfish to me.
Please don't murder me or anyone.
Cya tomorrow. Or not
What are you even on about? IM acting wolffish? Why would a wolf try to lynch three wolves, honestly.