Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Dylan, all abooooard spelled it right this time \o/

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Strikingwolf you are so going to hate me for this one, but the dice say what the dice say.
  • Dylanpiera has been lynched! He was a wolven citizen!
  • Strikingwolf is getting fat to go along with his selfish rules.
  • Exedra dons a hard hat and joins the village people.
  • Strikingwolf has created a new rule: All wolves must reveal the boon that they received every day. If they fail to do so the town will trap everyone in the village and burn the entire village down
  • Vikestep has created a new role: The Prophet: This person is told what benefits the wolves receive from sacrifices the previous night
  • Hakase has been summoned to investigate! She successfully found a wolf, thought it looked soft, and made the mistake of petting it.
  • Hakase has been ganked by the wolves.
As a remonder: you can choose to impeach a political figure, and this is seperate from an action or any other vote. If half the living players agree, then the person will be impeached.

Another reminder: events can have either positive or negative outcomes depending on what's said.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Impeach Strikingwolf
Destroy all matches, flint, gasoline, lighters, and anything else that could be used to start a fire
This is self-explanatory. Also, all the wolves need to do to win is kill all villagers. Guess what giving everyone a fiery death does?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Strikingwolf has created a new rule: All wolves must reveal the boon that they received every day. If they fail to do so the town will trap everyone in the village and burn the entire village down

What... Lol, so if wolves stay quiet everyone loses?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
What... Lol, so if wolves stay quiet everyone loses?
Nope, all villagers have to die for wolves to win. Says nothing about the wolves having to be alive....
EDIT: *trajing hoists sign labeled "Strikingwolf for Unemployment"

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
We have a more pressing issue. We need to somehow stop the village from losing as a result of Striking's arsonist's-heaven rule.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Oh hey guys, looks like I got us a THIRD wolf in a row. Isn't that magical? Now who's next on the blacklist...

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
We have a more pressing issue. We need to somehow stop the village from losing as a result of Striking's arsonist's-heaven rule.
I agree. Vampires can wait.

Options:
1. Get rid of everything flammable (which probably won't work; I mean, you can just rub two sticks together)
2. Flood all the houses and/or install lots of sprinklers everywhere, so they won't burn
3. Move everyone into a building made of something that won't burn (stone? steel? concrete?)
4. Get everyone out of the village before they get locked in
5. Make sure that if the village burns, all wolves die as well. Then everyone wins, because everyone on the other team is dead.

I like #4, although I could be persuaded to go with #5. Let's build a spaceship and take everyone to low earth orbit.

Also, impeach Strikingwolf (you done goofed now) and Lynch RJS for faulty logic yesterday.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Thirded

Impeach striking wolf

Well looks like the next person on the list is either SoraZodia or Victini

I'll let my lovely village friends decide :)

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I'm so sorry for my derp...I thought wolves had to be alive at the end....
Destroy all matches, flint, gasoline, lighters, and anything else that could be used to start a fire
seconded

Although if yall would have helped me to make a rule that would have prevented this...

• Hakase has been summoned to investigate! She successfully found a wolf, thought it looked soft, and made the mistake of petting it.
  • Hakase has been ganked by the wolves.
NOOOooOOOOoooOOOOOooooOOOOoooo