Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
On a side note, chances are wolves did not commit any sacrifices given one was lynched and a fake player was killed. So we may be safe from the fire today.

Also, if the person who got prophet could pm me that would be neat

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Impeach Strikingwolf
Lynch SoraZodia

My reason for sorazodia is that it seems like the vote for dylan was a last chance vote to show that he votes for wolves and because dylan was done for anyways.
Also Sora defended the_j back here:
Our Sherrif might be in trouble if he doesn't get his doughnuts soon. Send Striking to doughnut rehab, elect Vike for mayor.

J's defense of Shazam was too risky for me to consider him to be a wolf, since a bandwagon was already in full motion and he'll likely become the next lynch target if Shazam was actually a wolf.
It's not much to go on, but I don't have many ideas on others right now, also all Sora's posts have just been agreeing with people, which is something I would do as a wolf (if I were one). Will change if good reasons are provided. Plus, so many people left, so many opportunities to get the right person eventually

I'm still deciding on the role I will create, however I am not voting for the rule with the spaceship just yet until I have decided on the role I will create.

Again, would be lovely for the prophet to PM me (and Striking and Exedra too I guess)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I hate starting bandwagons. but ok, just makes you more suspicious tomorrow when I look at the people who are being wolfy. Since wolves love to hop on bandwagons.

That is, if Sora turns out to not be a wolf

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Impeach Strikingwolf
Lynch SoraZodia

My reason for sorazodia is that it seems like the vote for dylan was a last chance vote to show that he votes for wolves and because dylan was done for anyways.
Also Sora defended the_j back here:

It's not much to go on, but I don't have many ideas on others right now, also all Sora's posts have just been agreeing with people, which is something I would do as a wolf (if I were one). Will change if good reasons are provided. Plus, so many people left, so many opportunities to get the right person eventually)
I thought back then that J's action was far too risky since there was only a small chance that the bandwagon will be stopped, hence my defense to him.
Beam me up, Scotty
I went with this because I wanted to see what will happen to you.

Our Sherrif might be in trouble if he doesn't get his doughnuts soon. Send Striking to doughnut rehab
I got worried that Striking would go mad and wreak havoc to the town. Rehab seemed like a good choice so that we don't need to constantly give him doughnuts.

Hakase from Nichijou is summoned to use deductive reasoning to figure out who the wolves are and release it to the game thread
I have been watching clips form Nichijou and want to see what sort of shenanigans will arise if she comes into play. Hakase is also a genius, so there was a possibility that a wolf detection device would be made.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
well, its kinda the only lead I have so yeah. Sora if you find someone who you think deserves lynch more than you then please tell and I'll probably change it

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Oh hey this is still a thing
Hm I kinda do believe Sora
I might go for vote myself aka Heilmewtwo instead.
And also (impeach striking-wolf).

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Sora, sorry if you aren't wolf -.- but I'm still voting for you anyways as its better than random lynching

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Sora, sorry if you aren't wolf -.- but I'm still voting for you anyways as its better than random lynching
I'll be wishing the town luck from my grave T_T

Impeach Strikingwolf
Vote VictiniX888.
After me, you're the next one that Exedra suspected.
Do a rain dance