Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
@VikeStep? I think this qualifies as a rule.
Maybe "all town members must make a will every night. They will reveal this will to the sheriff every night, if they fail to do so the village will kill them. The sheriff must reveal the will to the town in the event that a town member dies, if he fails to do so he will be impeached"

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe "all town members must make a will every night. They will reveal this will to the sheriff every night, if they fail to do so the village will kill them. The sheriff must reveal the will to the town in the event that a town member dies, if he fails to do so he will be impeached"
Or make it optional and just reveal the will of whoever dies in the nightly recap.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Or make it optional and just reveal the will of whoever dies in the nightly recap.
That would allow the will to be destroyed wouldn't it? With this they would have to kill the sheriff, but since they can only kill one person per night...

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
*points to door with "Central Dogma -- Magi Core Central Processing Center*

Also, someone on this ship is an Evangelion fan.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I don't know... If you can, I'd be fine with it; but if not, I'd be interested in electing someone who we're suspicious of, but not so much so that we're ready to lynch them, and take advantage of the "Reveal elected officials' wolfiness every night" thing.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
GUYS!

I figured out a good way to win :3

Okay so here is how it would go.

We define a role that gives poison-immunity that can only be given to someone without the wolven trait. We then proceed to poison the entire village

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
GUYS!

I figured out a good way to win :3

Okay so here is how it would go.

We define a role that gives poison-immunity that can only be given to someone without the wolven trait. We then proceed to poison the entire village
I don't think we have any control over why gets any given role... although I guess we could give you or Vike a spacesuit and then vent the ship's atmosphere into space...

Also, does anyone have any idea for who to elect for sheriff other than Vike?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I don't think we have any control over why gets any given role... although I guess we could give you or Vike a spacesuit and then vent the ship's atmosphere into space...

Also, does anyone have any idea for who to elect for sheriff other than Vike?
Strikingwolf's one doesn't work. You can't choose who gets what role. It's entirely random. Excluding the wolves is a total disadvantage.

Someone else's however, that could work if you made two different actions, one to give vike the spacesuit and the other to open the airlocks.