Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bad idea.
Vote for airlock butler robot for Vikestep.

Also, just to complete the cycle of life... Lynch SoraZodia.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I don't think we're quite that desperate... yet. I'd like to see how the vampire thing goes first.

Elect trajing, I guess, since he's literally the only person to try to do anything about this no-sheriff situation so far.

I have literally no idea who to lynch...

Not a bad idea.
Vote for airlock butler robot for Vikestep.

Also, just to complete the cycle of life... Lynch SoraZodia.
Sora's dead...

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
put me in a spacesuit

I did suggest we Lynch Gamefury earlier... If you want someone to lynch

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Lynch Gamefury. Just realised he was doing the same thing as sora and I didn't see it before. Regarding just posting Lynch votes, hopping on wagons etc.

Plus he just voted for the vampire role and then asked why we should vote for it. That's very strange... What if the vampires aim was to kill gamefury, you would've just signed your life away.
What Did I do?

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Was just voting and not much else, just following the crowd like a sheep... or maybe another animals that travels in groups
Also, It's not like I have much evidence to prove anything. I'm not the detective who can just investigate wolves and lynch them. I just go with the flow mannnn.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm hoping goreae extends the day as he is not answering my PM's about whether the role I chose is allowed... Otherwise we may end up with no new role

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'm hoping goreae extends the day as he is not answering my PM's about whether the role I chose is allowed... Otherwise we may end up with no new role
Worst case scenario, he'd probably just nerf it like he did with my vampire role. Hopefully he doesn't make the role open the airlocks until you (or any other villager) has a spacesuit...