Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
That reminds me the scene where she confrontates the others from her kind... heh.

I'm still a bad ghost. save me

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Yeah, neither do I...

So I'll just make my nightly rule/role vote the same as I did yesterday.
Create a new role/trait: Vampire.
- Each night, chooses one player to feed upon.
- If the chosen player is human (read: not wolven), they become a Vampire as well. If not, nothing happens.
- The nightly recap includes all players successfully vampirified that night.
- Retains original win condition.
I vote this.
For those of you who think the next step, now that we've (hopefully) got a doctor, is a seer, here's your answer. Since freshly "infected" vampires are guaranteed to be villagers and are announced in the recap, we'll get an increasingly long list of proven villagers every night. And this also neatly avoids the problem of a Wolololf that I can only assume is running around confounding our seers.

As for who to lynch tonight... I'll have to think on that.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Any recommendations for new role?
- If the chosen player is human (read: not wolven), they become a Vampire as well. If not, nothing happens.

Also, I still have no idea who to vote for. I'm not totally comfortable lynching Dylan just because he didn't immediately pick up on the J bandwagon in this ridiculously complex game... I'm tempted to Lynch Nobody, just in case.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I Uh... actually suggest a lynch target...
Without any reasoning whatsoever

I second this
Seems like a logical next step

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I still have no idea who to vote for. I'm not totally comfortable lynching Dylan just because he didn't immediately pick up on the J bandwagon in this ridiculously complex game... I'm tempted to Lynch Nobody, just in case.
There's a Nobody in this game?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'll need a second suggestion, given that it seems that this rule you are creating will go ahead. Unless you want a second vampire