Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
All right, night time! Yay!
  • Shazam08 was lynched. He was MAYOR DEWEY
  • Elections for a new mayor have begun.
  • I screwed up with revealing shazam's role too early so I gave him a role anyways. Here it is:
  • Role: Wolololf
    • Wolven
    • Cannot die until all other wolves are dead.
    • On the Wolololf's death, [any wolves that have also held the title of Mayor] will come back to life (if they're dead) and convert to a villager. If the game's still going on (due to action shenanigans or something) the wolf's conversion to town will be publicly stated.
    • While the Wolololf is alive, wolves appear as villagers to seer-types.
  • Rule: Strikingwolf's status in the game cannot be negatively affected
  • Note death is not a status. Status (IE wolven) gets stripped at death.
  • New rule: Roles and status are revealed upon player death.
  • Nightly Mayor Check: There are maggots in his fur
  • Nightly Sheriff check: He's getting the shakes from donut withdrawl.
  • Pyure has been ganked by the wolves! He was a civilian!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Ok, so if I understand that correctly, there's a wolf out there somewhere that (a) cannot die while other wolves live, (b) breaks any seer abilities we may get, and (c) causes Shazam to win the game with the winning team, whichever that may be.

Unless Shazam was lynched before he could actually make anyone a wolololf. Goreae, can you confirm or deny this?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Goreae, did you mean that shazam was the wolololf? I'm a little confused because you said that the wolololf can't die until the others are dead, yet shazam just died

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm shazzy is deceased as its a public info.
Boo. I'm a bad ghost, again. I am also dead, hooray.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
oh, and new guideline: Dead men don't lie. If you're investigated in death, the check will either fail entirely or be entirely accurate.
Goreae, did you mean that shazam was the wolololf? I'm a little confused because you said that the wolololf can't die until the others are dead, yet shazam just died
Nah, the mayor creates new roles and a recipient is randomly chosen. I can say that shazam was without a shadow of a doubt not a wolololf.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
First I'd like to know if the Wolololf role was actually given to anyone, or if Shazam died before it could be given to anyone.

Either my way, here's my rule vote:
Create a new role/trait: Vampire.
- Each night, chooses one player to feed upon.
- If the chosen player is human (read: not wolven), they become a Vampire as well. If not, nothing happens.
- The nightly recap includes all players successfully vampirified that night.
- Retains original win condition.

Also, vote VikeStep for mayor
and vote the_J for lynch because he was the only one to oppose the bandwagon against Shazam yesterday. Although the recap wasn't explicit with his role, I don't think a non-wolf would've made a role anything like the Wolololf.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah I said we has second wolf or some shit didn't I. I wouldn't lie to myself. Would I?

Lynch j

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
lol
Have fun with lynching me tomorrow :)

So anyone else care to tell me now why we are bandwagoning the j?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Why are we bandwagoning j ?

Hold on guys, I know this is gonna make me sound wolfy, but we ONLY know that he MAY be corrupt. We don't even know if corrupt=wolfy yet.

• Role: Wolololf
    • Wolven
    • Cannot die until all other wolves are dead.
    • On the Wolololf's death, [any wolves that have also held the title of Mayor] will come back to life (if they're dead) and convert to a villager. If the game's still going on (due to action shenanigans or something) the wolf's conversion to town will be publicly stated.
    • While the Wolololf is alive, wolves appear as villagers to seer-types.

Reactions: dylanpiera