Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Classy-Suited-Urkel-Suspects-Suspicious-Behaivor-On-Family-Matters.gif
thanks vike. that just made my night

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
The last person to vote or to change their vote each day will be smited.
Probably definitely maybe Shazam

Nightly Sheriff investigation: The Sheriff has shown a fondness for doughnuts lately!
consider_the_following2.gif

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I agree with the ninjas. Lynching Shazam seems like the best course of action. He'd probably just make all the wolves seers or hunters or something.

One part of me wants to implement a nightly public-seer thing, and another wants to build a spaceship and see what happens.
Eh... I'll try the former (again). Every day, players will vote for a player whose wolfiness (and role, if that wouldn't require a second action) will be revealed in that night's recap. Why limit ourselves to those who we elect mayor or sheriff?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Just to note, the mayor doesn't get to choose who gets what role, and he doesn't know who gets the role, only that somebody does.
To clarify further: The Mayor PMs you that "There shall be a seer role, as is typical in other WW games", and you give it to a random player that does not already have a role, correct?

Main points:
- The mayor chooses the role
- The role is given to a random player
- but not one that already has a role (I'm guessing this, you've not said anything to confirm or deny it)
- and nobody save the random recipient of the role is notified of it.

Also, is anyone other than the recipient notified of what the role is?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
To clarify further: The Mayor PMs you that "There shall be a seer role, as is typical in other WW games", and you give it to a random player that does not already have a role, correct?

Main points:
- The mayor chooses the role
- The role is given to a random player
- but not one that already has a role (I'm guessing this, you've not said anything to confirm or deny it)
- and nobody save the random recipient of the role is notified of it.

Also, is anyone other than the recipient notified of what the role is?
New roles and rules will always be posted in the recap. But yeah, that's all correct.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Hold on guys, I know this is gonna make me sound wolfy, but we ONLY know that he MAY be corrupt. We don't even know if corrupt=wolfy yet.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Notice: since most people didn't specify, lack of voting will not autosmite people. Also note: new rules don't take effect until the night after they are created as per the order of operations. I'll get to updating that google doc now.

Those results be bogus guys, wait until tomorrow.

Also, Upon a player's death, it will be revealed in the recap if they had the wolven trait or not

Last edited:

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Hold on guys, I know this is gonna make me sound wolfy, but we ONLY know that he MAY be corrupt. We don't even know if corrupt=wolfy yet.
This. Goreae might be trying to mess with us, guys.
I suggest we give Strikingwolf a doughnut :p

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
It was all a trap you see, I was simply starting a wagon to see who would hop on. haha!

*not really, since I made my vote before reading the bottom line of his post*

unvote

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I wake up to find I'm a corrupt official. Apparently I work fast.

To be clear: To the best of my knowledge, I am not a wolf. I see I came to late to stop the wagon, though, so... Carry on? Mayoral power gets passed around anyway.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Vote shazzy

Leave strategically placed pieces of posionsd steak
Every day, we can give a free doughnut to someone
Donought shop.