Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, so wolves don't know they are wolves. I see what you mean.

All players are now informed of their role/status condition every night
Add a lynch vote
We need a seer

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
The mayor can create a seer every night, leave role creation to him (I haz some votes, vote for meeee! :3)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I knew that I read there was still wolf win conditions... so yeah, not sure where trajing got his idea from.

Add a lynch vote
Build a spaceship

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm fine with having a lynch, but can we wait till the next day? "add a lynch vote" is too generic.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I knew that I read there was still wolf win conditions... so yeah, not sure where trajing got his idea from.

Add a lynch vote
Build a spaceship
It wasn't in the OP.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
FYI:
oh, you can post. The wolves have already been notified.
The wolves know who they are.

SpwnX: Is this better:
Each night, players may vote to lynch another player or Nobody. Replace my rule vote about lynching with this.
(My other votes are still Each player votes to publicly seer another player each night and Build a spaceship.)

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Yes that is better. However we all need to coordinate towards that.

Btw, day ends in 27 minutes.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'm gonna perfectly honest. I don't get it. Its silly and its not werewolf. Someone tell me what to do, because no matter how many times I read the rules I'm not clear on what I'm supposed to accomplish.

Also it doesn't help that:

Directly conflicts with :
nonono you misunderstand. Roles and wolfishness are hidden by default from everyone except for the person with the role/wolfishness. Wolves also know who the other wolves are. The point of the first statement is to say that "all wolves must reveal themselves" or "all seers must leave the town" simply do not work. For example if you tell the entire world that "hey, everyone with stolen art please return it" but you have no idea who has stolen art or not, then there is no way to punish the people who do not return their stolen art because you have no idea who has said stolen art.

Anyways, recap. I went with spwnx's actions because they were really popular really on and wow I underestimated how much work keeping track of 22*3 actions is so yeah. Originally I had it so you can make unlimited actions on the first day. What a clusterfrak that would have been good gah.

• Shazam08 has been elected mayor.
  • Strikingwolf has been elected sheriff.
  • New Rule: Investigation of Mayor every night for wolven traits. Results are posted on the nightly recap of the same night.
  • New Rule: Investigation of the Sheriff every night for wolven traits. Results are posted on the nightly recap of the same night.
  • New Rule: Lynch vote
  • Nightly mayor investigation: The Mayor may be corrupt!
  • Nightly Sheriff investigation: The Sheriff has shown a fondness for doughnuts lately!
  • SpwnX has been ganked by the wolves! Oh noes!
Notice: since most people didn't specify, lack of voting will not autosmite people. Also note: new rules don't take effect until the night after they are created as per the order of operations. I'll get to updating that google doc now.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Nightly mayor investigation: The Mayor may be corrupt!
Classy-Suited-Urkel-Suspects-Suspicious-Behaivor-On-Family-Matters.gif

Reactions: goreae