Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
It's better than being Nobody.
Great, Sora's a wolf too?
c16sk.jpg

EDIT: Godammit I keep thinking I'm playing this game.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
When I am given that kind of opportunity, I take it. I don't have that kind of opportunity right now (and will not for this game). I don't know how else I can get you guys to trust me but I am on your side.
Any proof? I would also like stating of role. I mean if you're on our side and you state your role and die u can still win ;)

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
When I am given that kind of opportunity, I take it. I don't have that kind of opportunity right now (and will not for this game). I don't know how else I can get you guys to trust me but I am on your side.
That doesn't make me trust you even remotely more. I am not changing my vote unless you can give better proof...

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Any proof? I would also like stating of role. I mean if you're on our side and you state your role and die u can still win ;)
Why can't I ask you your role? You could be a wolf finding out my role just to wolf kill me tomorrow. All I am saying is, is that you guys are trying to lynch me purely on the basis of actions in previous games. I know that is exactly what a wolf would do. I'd even bet that SkeletonPunk and Strikingwolf are wolves for making these claims, but I have no proof for that do I?

Also, I am not going to state my role. But if I were to state it I am sure I would be wolf fodder this night and I simply can't let that happen

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Why can't I ask you your role? You could be a wolf finding out my role just to wolf kill me tomorrow. All I am saying is, is that you guys are trying to lynch me purely on the basis of actions in previous games. I know that is exactly what a wolf would do. I'd even bet that SkeletonPunk and Strikingwolf are wolves for making these claims, but I have no proof for that do I?

Also, I am not going to state my role. But if I were to state it I am sure I would be wolf fodder this night and I simply can't let that happen
Well its mainly due to the fact that you arent very trustworthy and sora came in saying we should all trust you based on your word.

Also I am not saying everyone should 100% trust me, I am saying no one should really trust you. And I am not the one who initially brang up last round, goreae is... and I might as well add that all most every game I have been in I have been trust worthy and truthful.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Well its mainly due to the fact that you arent very trustworthy and sora came in saying we should all trust you based on your word.

Also I am not saying everyone should 100% trust me, I am saying no one should really trust you. And I am not the one who initially brang up last round, goreae is... and I might as well add that all most every game I have been in I have been trust worthy and truthful.
That's because almost every game (except for one if I recall) you were on the villagers side so you were trustful. Every single game a personality can change. It's not like the roles of previous games affect the roles of this game. What I am saying is that if you are taking motives and playstyles from previous games into a new game you are playing this game really bad.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
That's because almost every game (except for one if I recall) you were on the villagers side so you were trustful. Every single game a personality can change. It's not like the roles of previous games affect the roles of this game. What I am saying is that if you are taking motives and playstyles from previous games into a new game you are playing this game really bad.
+1'd

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I am not entirely taking things from past games, for instance I don't trust you at all now.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
As much as I love all this finger pointing /s, I'd like to look at Strikingwolf's snippets. They're the only actual evidence we have at the moment.
A voice said:
We should definitely elect one of us as mayor, right?
Another Voice said:
Yeah, but I don't want to vote for you right away..
This one is interesting, though it doesn't tell us much. A group of more than one person wants to elect one of their own as mayor. This group is probably the wolves, but could also be the Church. Hell, it might even be a private convo between two players.

Mmm... Actually, hold up. The second voice doesn't want to vote for anyone right away, most likely afraid of rousing suspicions. This would not be a concern for the church or a pair of players. So, yes, these two quotes are probably from the wolves. One of the people who voted someone else for mayor is, most likely, a wolf. Maybe.

A new voice said:
...me now. If I'm a Priest at the end of the day, I'll survive.
This snippet has to be from a Church member, because no one else can become priest. He's probably talking about lynchings. Priests are immune to lynchings, therefore he'll survive. This Church member is someone who is afraid of being lynched. So, pretty much anyone. Awesome.

In conclusion, we don't have much to go on so far. Thoughts?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
As much as I love all this finger pointing /s, I'd like to look at Strikingwolf's snippets. They're the only actual evidence we have at the moment.

This one is interesting, though it doesn't tell us much. A group of more than one person wants to elect one of their own as mayor. This group is probably the wolves, but could also be the Church. Hell, it might even be a private convo between two players.

Mmm... Actually, hold up. The second voice doesn't want to vote for anyone right away, most likely afraid of rousing suspicions. This would not be a concern for the church or a pair of players. So, yes, these two quotes are probably from the wolves. One of the people who voted someone else for mayor is, most likely, a wolf. Maybe.

This snippet has to be from a Church member, because no one else can become priest. He's probably talking about lynchings. Priests are immune to lynchings, therefore he'll survive. This Church member is someone who is afraid of being lynched. So, pretty much anyone. Awesome.

In conclusion, we don't have much to go on so far. Thoughts?
what if the church is afraid that if they vote for one of there members right away the wolves will just kill them since voting is like putting a target on your back?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Because I had this powerful info. Also, if I am a villager I will win even if I die if everyone else gets the wolves
That's a stupid way to play. 3 days of information is better than 1. You should know that. You are most likely going to be the first wolf target as a result of this. And regarding the "we will win anyways". You are assuming that the villagers are going to win and you have made that harder by sacrificing yourself so early.