Werewolf: Last Will and Testament

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! I was a rampant alcoholic with self-destructive tendencies and a habit of eating people during the night, but I was cured of that thanks to Lord Dankey and his miraculous noose!

My life sucks now. Seriously. Why would you do that to a guy?

Vote Nojr for Mayor
Lock vote Nobody to die

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
All these "vote nobodys" are votes for mayor are they not? Boss said to "lynch" our intended victim and "vote" for mayor.

I dont want nobody for a mayor. Strikingwolf is clearly the best choice.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
C'mon folks, I am obviously the best choice for mayor.

I got elected Class President once!
I think your a wolf and your fellow Wolfy friends are voting for you ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1410440836][/DOUBLEPOST]
All these "vote nobodys" are votes for mayor are they not? Boss said to "lynch" our intended victim and "vote" for mayor.

I dont want nobody for a mayor. Strikingwolf is clearly the best choice.
:p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ok so if my powers of mathematics are correct, that's 6PM EST closing time each day. EST is the correct timezone people. All other times are incorrect and weird.

I forgot to RP-slash-annoy:

It sure is a nice day today in this village! Hello Mrs Smith, fantastic day for laundry! Hello Mr Baker, a fine day to you sir!
Incidentally, I just feel like randomly reporting to the area at large that I have absolutely no vampire or werewolf characteristics at all. Isn't that fantastic? Yes, I'd love to try your muffins!

PS VikeStep is a jester.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I go by the number one rule of power, those who want it the most deserve it the least.

Change mayor vote to Striking

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I go by the number one rule of power, those who want it the most deserve it the least.

Change mayor vote to Striking
By that logic a newborn baby deserves to be president, since it doesn't even remotely want it.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I vote for kill joy because they are qualified and want to be it, that is a good enough reason to me.
Also can we please only vote for people wanting to be mayor, you can nominate but they can refuse, no one should be mayor against there will.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
By that logic a newborn baby deserves to be president, since it doesn't even remotely want it.
Nope, as there are highly competent people that want to be president just as much as that baby. Anyone who actively seeks power usually does so for a reason, and those reasons usually aren't overly altruistic