Werewolf: Last Will and Testament

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'm voting for vikestep because he's good at this game. He just gets so clever and the only reason he lost my game is because I was an idiot and forgot to make a rule that lets lone wolves overpower a single other living player. He's proved his immense competence and I hope to all that's dank that he's not a wolf this time around.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I'm voting for vikestep because he's good at this game. He just gets so clever and the only reason he lost my game is because I was an idiot and forgot to make a rule that lets lone wolves overpower a single other living player. He's proved his immense competence and I hope to all that's dank that he's not a wolf this time around.
Vike doesnt like dank, I don't trust him >.>

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
So you're taking a gamble on either having a highly competent mayor or an empowered wolf. I'd be worried, Vike is good enough at slipping out of situations and backstabbing supposed teammates without a double vote. No offence meant Vike :p

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
In fact, it would be logical to get vike out of the game right now, or just not trust him at all. Because if he is as good as you say he is, and he is a wolf, he is a threat.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
... umm.... ok....
Oh and just so we're clear, there's absolutely nothing wolfy or vampy or ANYTHING AT ALL suspicious about my actions in this regard.

I can't be more clear on this. I AM A TOTALLY NORMAL GUY who wanders around town randomly explaining that he's a totally normal guy.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and just so we're clear, there's absolutely nothing wolfy or vampy or ANYTHING AT ALL suspicious about my actions in this regard.

I can't be more clear on this. I AM A TOTALLY NORMAL GUY who wanders around town randomly explaining that he's a totally normal guy.
No one was saying you were, in fact that statement made you a bit more suspicious. Not enough to make me believe you are a wolf, but suspicious.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
No one was saying you were, in fact that statement made you a bit more suspicious. Not enough to make me believe you are a wolf, but suspicious.
Or a vampire.

Cough. Just sayin'.

By the by: on a scale of 1-10, where 10 is "very wolfy and/or vampy", and 1 is "not so much", how would you rate your vampy-wolfy-characteristics HRM?

(Can't get more subtle and tricky than this)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I've seen lots of people voted for mayor, and I haven't seen a rule saying only "nominated" people are allowed :(

This makes me want to bite someone.

In a human way. Like Mike Tyson.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'm offended! I wasn't even considered for this position of Mayor? Jeez. Am I not trustworthy enough? Is that it? Do we have a trust issue going on here? Come on now. Am I any less competent than the other people you've nominated? Vikestep, the backstabber? 016Nojr, the backstabbed? How about Strikingwolf, the... Um... Well, he has wolf in his NAME! I'msorrydeadhorse. Would you elect Jim Murderedaguy for president of your country?

Unless... Wait, I get it. The mayor is likely to die first, so you're all trying to protect me by ignoring my campaign? Yes! Oh, I'm sorry I ever doubted you guys. I should've known you had my best interests at heart. Thank you! It's good to be cared for by so many people! It must have been a real collective effort to not vote for me.

In other news, apparently I got the "Slightly crazy politician with a big ego" role. Like Stephen Colbert? Yeah. Definitely.

I vote to Lynch Nobody. I elect Nobody for mayor.

Reactions: chbachman
C

chbachman

I elect Shazam for mayor.

Last edited by a moderator:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
*sigh*

People, try to italicize all future Mayor votes.
Nobody cannot be elected mayor, although VikeStep can.
Aufkleber_Trollface.jpg