Werewolf: Last Will and Testament

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
So... If everyone else were to redact their votes...?
Gah. As in all not already redacted or changed mayor votes will still be counted.

And if everyone were to redact their votes, no Mayor will be elected.

If there is a tie, a random person with at least one Mayor vote will be elected.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Day over folks.
Chapter One (Day One):

It was a normal day in the village. Everything was peaceful. Until the residents heard the telltale cry of wolves.
NobodyVikeStep pointed out that there had to be some reason they kept getting brought back. The others debated this, but decided that it was probably just new wolves taking over the roles of the previous ones. Nevertheless, it was time to vote.
VikeStepNobody, who seemed to always find a way to come back to life, was lynched yet again. Tears streamed down his face as the air was cut from his lungs and his neck snapped, but he was used to it by now.
This was also election year. In a close race, VikeStep and Kill-Joy ended up tied in the battle for the throne. A die was rolled, and Kill-Joy was elected to be the new leader of the town.
When everyone got up in the morning, they were surprised. Only one person was missing from the assembly. It was almost as if the wolves had forgotten to kill anyone. Kill-Joy went house to house, and eventually, she discovered with sadness that RJS had been the one to perish. But he was lacking of any signs of a struggle with wolves.
Meanwhile, the Church struggled with the decision of whether or not to elect a Priest. As it turns out, all was fine, so they needn't have worried.

• RJS was killed due to some sort of poisoning. His last will reads:
I am the spy.
  • Kill-Joy was, in a role of die, elected mayor. She now has two Lynch-Votes per day.
  • WTF? The wolves forgot to kill anyone.
Begin Day Two.

(VikeStep is still alive. It's just hard not to confuse him with Nobody.)

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Good, that role is only around to cause chaos...

Go on...

Brilliant! So we can rule out any talkative players?
I haven't been talkative, but I will tell you something I heard because of a role of mine...the wolves all decided to vote their person as mayor. Thus if @Kill-Joy is not killed tonight I call that she is the wolf

Kill-Joy

Jul 29, 2019
  • Kill-Joy was, in a role of die, elected mayor. She now has two Lynch-Votes per day.
\o/
I haven't been talkative, but I will tell you something I heard because of a role of mine...the wolves all decided to vote their person as mayor. Thus if @Kill-Joy is not killed tonight I call that she is the wolf
Aand what role was this?

And I was fairly active. Considering everything on the Role list says it's a vote, if any person in the Wolf convo voted, there would be someone dead. Fairly certain someone who was active like me would've voted to kill someone.[DOUBLEPOST=1410475384][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus, that could also indicate VikeStep, as we were tied.

But anyway, until then:
vote Strikingwolf

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Plus, that could also indicate VikeStep, as we were tied.
Good point, and @VikeStep is always a threat...so vote VikeStep
Aand what role was this?
MiddleMan[DOUBLEPOST=1410475853][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW this is the snippet I got
A voice said said:
We should definetly elect one of us as mayor, right?
Another Voice said said:
Yes, but I don't want to vote for you right away..
[DOUBLEPOST=1410475957][/DOUBLEPOST]New snippet
A new voice said:
...me now. If I'm Priest at the end of the day, I'll survive.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Good point, and @VikeStep is always a threat...so vote VikeStep

MiddleMan[DOUBLEPOST=1410475853][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW this is the snippet I got

[DOUBLEPOST=1410475957][/DOUBLEPOST]New snippet
Just because I like to backstab people occasionally doesn't mean I am a threat every game. I don't believe there is a way to join the wolves (fortunately for you) so that means I am stuck with the villagers side and will fight for the villager's cause

Reactions: Kill-Joy

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Just because I like to backstab people occasionally doesn't mean I am a threat every game. I don't believe there is a way to join the wolves (fortunately for you) so that means I am stuck with the villagers side and will fight for the villager's cause
Yeah...hmmm IDK for now I redact my vote entirely

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
BTW some new info has come to light, this leads me to suspect @VikeStep more as I have done some investigation with a partner on @Kill-Joy. If anyone else agrees with me they can vote VikeStep. I will be refraining for now however

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I think VikeStep can be trusted, he has helped the villagers win before. Form his post, it seems that he's on our side this time around \o/
Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I think VikeStep can be trusted, he has helped the villagers win before. Form his post, it seems that he's on our side this time around \o/
Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
Yes because its not like he has eliminated the his own team in order to gain trust before

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Yes because its not like he has eliminated the his own team in order to gain trust before
When I am given that kind of opportunity, I take it. I don't have that kind of opportunity right now (and will not for this game). I don't know how else I can get you guys to trust me but I am on your side.