Werewolf: Heaven and Hell

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
So here we are. A highly experimental game with 20 players. It's gonna be a hell of a ride. If you still want to join, you may, in the signup thread. Any new players will be accepted until the second day, but they will be in Limbo instead of the waking world. For a role list and to sign up late, look here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/werewolf-heaven-and-hell-signup-thread.49576/

Lore: As you may know, this world is one of monsters. Werewolves and vampires, things that go bump and thump in the night. Or is that your mother? Anyhow, This world not only has monsters, but also angels, along with their counterpart, the demons. They are in constant war over Creation. Not just our world, but for millions upon billions of other worlds. However, angels and demons cannot exist in the mortal realm. In order to have any effect over us,, they must possess us, changing us into them. The alternative is to create themselves a living body by sacrificing the majority of their supernatural powers. That's where werewolves come from, demons pushing their way into the mortal realm and stealing the body of someone living.

Our story takes place in ground zero in the Great Holy War. It's spread to our world, and we need to fight to keep the demons out, to stop the death at its source. They've already infiltrated us. We mustn't lose.

Living players:
  1. VikeStep - Nobody
  2. 016nojr - Retributionist
Dead Players:
  1. Kill-Joy - Villager
  2. RJS - Werevamp
  3. eliandarkbrood - Villager
  4. the_j485 - Gem Wolf
  5. SkeletonPunk - Retributionist
  6. Strikingwolf - Gem Wolf
  7. Pyure - Gem Wolf
  8. SoraZodia - Executioner
  9. trajing - Priest
  10. chbachman - Werewolf
  11. CarbonBasedGhost - Werewolf
  12. dwappo - Priest
  13. Jus2beast - seer
  14. picapi_ - Amnesiac
  15. Gideonseymour - lookout
  16. Shazam08 - Witch

Just a reminder on how voting works: You do not have to vote. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day dies. If nobody has any votes, a random player is smitten. You can vote for nobody on the first day to prevent a death for the first day.

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, so in the signup it says that we don't have to vote for anybody today. Just as a little twist, let's finally see nobody (aka @everyone) die the way he was meant to. In a gruelling fashion overnight :p

See Role:
  • Nobody: Will die at the end of the first day. He hates democracy because it apparently hates him.
Let's just have a friendly conversation today and leave the finger pointing until tomorrow. because you know the saying, "Nobody is perfect". You wouldn't maim a perfect soul would you? (plus just in the rare rare chance that something comes by us with evidence of a bad role, it will be easy to change to that vote instead of pretty much being locked into nobody on the first day)

So... I guess I should say that my name is Bondi Mayo, that quirky guy down the street, people think I'm a bit of a bum, but one day... one day... I will become accepted... please notice me senpai

Also, I hope you all like anagrams. Remember guys, Vegan Hock Duo Flu

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Welcome, gentlemen and ladies, to the game of politics, love, and death. My name is Gideonseymour. I live in that dark manor down the street, and rarely ever come out to the sun. Does that mean that I'm a vampire or wolf? No. That just means that I like video games.
I've noticed that people are starting to behave strangely. I can't tell if my mind is playing tricks on me, but it looks like the Wolves are back. But this time, some forces seem to be controlling them from above...

Reactions: Kill-Joy

everyone

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone is here. Everyone is noticed. Everyone is a potential danger. You can no longer sink into the shadows and be @_Nobody_ . No, the time is too late for that. Nobody will die the first day. But everyone will.

(Note: Only here because Not_Steve is gone and can no longer maintain @_Nobody_ .)

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
*yawn* Good morning everyone! The sun is shining, the birds are singing and ... What? There are werewolves among us? Not again...
VikeStep, Won't that get a random person lynched if noone votes? That does not seem like a good idea :-/

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... Well... We could leave it to the last hour and if nothing has come up then all it takes is one nobody vote. But knowing goreae his secret roles will most likely be active and noticeable right now so I'd like to keep that option open for now.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
trajing woke up, walking past his collections. Groggy as he was, there was only one person who he thought could have done this.
Everyone.
Vote everyone and lock

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
trajing woke up, walking past his collections. Groggy as he was, there was only one person who he thought could have done this.
Everyone.
Vote everyone and lock
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO didnt you read my post :(

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I read it.
so why did you vote nobody? no-one has to vote at all. As long as one person votes for nobody in the last hour he is gone. I was just leaving it till later in case we find evidence against someone.

Which I should now bring up actually. I happened to have been given this special role that allows me to see one person during the entire game (remember how goreae said he likes to spice things up?) but the catch is that if I see someone who isnt a wolf I die. Well, I loved the prospect of this and used it right now with the hopes of learning things from the grave and returning later from limbo since chances were that I would get it wrong. But guess what? I saw you. yes you trajing. (what a coincidence hey?) and since my power gets me the result in the same day I was instantly told that you were a wolf.

This is why I wanted everyone to vote for nobody so that I could wait until I see a better opportunity, but alas I still wished to die to experience limbo and arise from the grave (hopefully) (also I have assignments this week so it would allow me to focus on them a little more). Since chances are now I am wolf bait tonight given that I have revealed my role (bodyguard save me tonight please)

therefore I vote trajing

don't believe me? well if he dies tomorrow and he is not a wolf I give you all the reason to kill me. Unless of course... goreae is just punishing me for how I treated him in a previous game and I get false data... But! I have the info that I have, therefore we must act upon it!

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
So, it has come to this.
I hate to reveal my role so early, but I am the bodyguard.
Thus, @VikeStep is a wolf, as he would have no other reason to pretend his role is something it is not.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So, it has come to this.
I hate to reveal my role so early, but I am the bodyguard.
Thus, @VikeStep is a wolf, as he would have no other reason to pretend his role is something it is not.
The only reason I revealed my role is that after tonight my role would be useless with no powers. You on the other hand still had a chance of surviving. Surely a bodyguard wouldn't be so quick at revealing his role. let's just say you were a bodyguard, you pretty much sealed your fate tonight... if you aren't lynched today the wolves will get you (most likely) because they would now have a confirmed person. If you didnt reveal your role. Well then maybe you couldve survived (there wouldve been a chance). However that is only if you are a bodyguard whereas I am sure you are a wolf.

Also you seemed to want to remove the prospect of someone else dying on day 1 given evidence by voting for nobody even though you read my post. Please tell me why you voted for nobody if you read my post?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Oh man. One too many obnoxiously coloured cocktails at the club last night. Or was it two too many? I can't remember. All I know is that seeing rainbows from now on will give me traumatic flashbacks of the worst kind. I have the mother of all hangovers, and judging from the pounding in my head, she's about to give birth to a swarm of baby hangovers. To make this worse, there's two people having an argument outside my window. This is gonna be a long day.

Wait, wolves? Is that what they said? Oh man, and I thought the guy I saw turning into a wolf at the club last night was just the acid. The tiny pink elephants had been so sure I was hallucinating, and they've never been wrong before. I guess this means the town is going to be playing detective from now on. Well, it's one thing to take my mind off this hangover I guess...now where did I put the painkillers?

So, I listened to them argue for a bit. I can't tell who is honest and who is lying, if either of them are being honest in the first place. I'm gonna go back to sleep for a bit. That seems like the best thing to do. Maybe the slightly mouldy kebab from the fridge that served as my breakfast will do something about my hangover in the meantime.

Reactions: goreae

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
After waking up with a obnoxious hangover that I probably got in the club with @RJS it is made worse by the two people arguing outside of my window. I am so confused. One of them said something about voting. And killing and was that it wolves. I can't remember the last time the wolves came to town it was devastating. Welp I gotta find something to relieve this hangover. Maybe @RJS has something...

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Unless of course... goreae is just punishing me for how I treated him in a previous game and I get false data...

Yes, Vike, and he put everyone else in a big private convo to plot your death. Goreae gave you the "This is for lynching the cultist when you didn't have to" hidden ability. :p

In all seriousness though, what is your new role called? What are the exact win conditions? Does it start with E and end in Xecutioner?