Werewolf: Heaven and Hell

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Vote for nobody, think about it guys, if nobody is EVERYONE, then that means he is also Hitler and Black Beard, maybe even Vader!

eliandarkbrood

Jul 29, 2019
I will follow suit with voting NOBODY.
(Edit: on my phone and can't bold... so I'm caps-ing my vote.)
Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Aight. Day 1 is over. After much fighting and several post-drunken brawls, a descision was made. The townspeople would lynch Nobody. They took him to the gallows, and right when they pulled the stool out from under his feet, he changed into... Vikestep! Looking where vikestep was standing in the crowd, they saw Nobody in his place, holding a knife deep in the gut of 016Nojr. Nobody then dissapeared, never to be seen again. We still don't know who he was, why he was there, or why he killed 016nojr. By the time everyone realised what had happened, Vikestep was already dead.

That night, everyone stayed in the tavern. They all needed a drink. However, over the course of the night, Kill-joy was found gutted and dismembered by the wolves, and picappi_'s neck bitten clean through, and drunk dry. Now they were sure of a threat to them, and were ready to fight it.

End Day 1

• Vikestep has been lynched. He was Nobody.
  • Nobody has a secret ability: Any votes for nobody or similar count as votes for you. If you are lynched, you kill a random player in the night.
  • 016nojr was killed by Nobody. He was the Retributionist.
  • Kill-Joy was killed by the wolves. He was the Villager.
  • picapi_ was killed by the Werevamp. He was the Amnesiac.
Begin Day 2

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Oh fuck. Vike wasn't lying.

And the Retributionist is dead... That's not good at all. There's not really much we can point fingers with, so I'm just going to wait and until then, vote Strikingwolf (anti-smite)

Reactions: Kill-Joy

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
What do you two think you're doing? In case you forgot, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO VOTE. You will not get smitten for failure to vote. I've said it like 3 times.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
What did I missed last night? Last time I remember was a flying bottle and the next thing I knew- I was sleeping on the sidewalk and VikeStep (who was he again? :p) was dead.
Well here's a late introduction, I'm Kuradeel- I am a retired kendo master and currently wondering who threw that bottle.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Oh fuck guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been doing anything. I didn't see the game had started for no real reason other than Xenforo hating my guts :p

Anyway, I have NO idea whatsoever what to do ATM, so let's keep talking!

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that was...trippy. If it weren't for the fact that everyone else had seen it too, I'd think I was still tripping balls right now. Thankfully, the purple giraffe who lives on my right shoulder reassured me that I was fine and I wasn't hallucinating, so that's good. The pain in my head has receded, and I feel positive about the day despite the fact that there's blood and corpses everywhere. My horoscope said that today was a day for positive affirmative action, so:

Does anyone want to own up to being a wolf?

eliandarkbrood

Jul 29, 2019
So....@Gideonseymour bold your redact!
Hmm... grammar nazi for a min... since "redact" is an action (verb) the correct noun to use is "redaction"... nazi time over... anyways, Anyone have an idea on how to figure out the "killers"?

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2