Werewolf: Heaven and Hell

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Nah man I'm not the executioner. He told me that I win with the villagers.

Also regarding your big PM thing...

I don't believe you... Well actually I might *throws his fist into the sky* *gives up* I am nobody... Yep but if I survived tonight he said I could live. Every vote for nobody is a vote for me kill me if you wish I just needed a finger to blame so I didn't die tonight you see. Also sorry trajing. I didn't think you would reveal your role this early

Hopefully this explains my actions so far. If I am lynched for when I wake up. See you in limbo.

Also remember how I said I like anagrams? Look back at my RP name

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I am nobody...

Well... Huh. That's certainly supported by your actions so far. It raises so many questions, though!

Is @everyone an actual player? Will a vote for Vikestep be synonymous with a vote for nobody? Is this all an elaborate ploy by the jester?

I think I'll play it safe and vote nobody.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Well... We're not going to very well kill someone else that we have no suspicions for. And there really is only one way to find out if it'll kill you or everyone...
vote nobody/everyone

Reactions: Kill-Joy

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
But that will get me killed. A vote for nobody is a vote for me.

If you are Nobody, then you'll die on the first day regardless of who's lynched. On the off chance you're lying, then it won't kill anyone and you'll be suspicious tomorrow.

It's a win-win for people not named Vikestep. :)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
All this confusion is just making my hangover worse. Plus, @Strikingwolf was banging on my door asking for painkillers. I did tell him last night not to trade them to that blue-haired chick in exchange for a goldfish, but he wouldn't listen to me. I would tell him to go away, but he did buy most of my drinks last night, so I shoved some tablets under the door and went back to bed. I need someone to be angry with. So I guess I'll blame everyone. Everyone sucks, everyone is too noisy and everyone is too inconsiderate of the fact that my head feels like a fully grown T-rex is stomping around inside it. So, I vote that we lynch everyone (except for Striking, who knows all the best clubs in town)[DOUBLEPOST=1408892569][/DOUBLEPOST]On a serious note, I'm pretty sure everyone is this game's nobody, as they don't appear on the list of players

Kill-Joy

Jul 29, 2019
This is too confusing. People are trying to lynch everybody and VikeStep is claiming to be Nobody. I am so confused right now. Time to go back to sleep.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I woke from a very cold night. There was something about the air... It was different, an eerie different. This scared me as the last time this happened, well lets just say it involved many deaths of those evil but those who were innocent as well. I prepared for the upcoming days by stocking up on some food and drink to survive in case the damn wolves attack again. At least I would be safe in my haven. And then it begun. Nobody was sentenced to death for hating the democracy, the decision was final. We decided to vote a person each night who we will kill to rid of the curse set upon our humble village. The curse of the wolves. Nobody did not like this so of course we were all suspicious off him. So.. lets vote Nobody

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Nobody is the name, he is somehow everyone. He needs to be lynched, game after game! Vote Nobody

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Screw it. I Since you all seem to have decided, I'll revoke the extra day. Day ends in 3 hours at 9 PM pst. If there are any objections to this, voice them now.

Reactions: dwappo

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Sure is a nice day in town today. Why, hello there ma'am! ...No, I don't have any bones or need my backside sniffed; what an odd thing to ask.

Is anyone able to follow what the hell vikestep is on about?

I logged on planning to excercise my right to not vote, so that's what I'm doing. Screw democracy anyway, despotism is where its at.

C

chbachman

This is usually my vote post. Now I have nothing. Aw. Anyway, I have to figure out something to put in this post because I do not have to vote.

Wait a minute, isn't this breaking the forth wall? Cool. SMASH THE FORTH WALL. Smash it good! Yeah!

Anyway, Vikestep is acting wierd, but what else is new? He is normally acting wierd. Pretending to not be able to log in later, so he starts a bandwagon, (Never letting that go btw), actually being the last wolf standing... He is normally wierd.

(Is it wierd that I cannot spell wierd, or is this the actual spelling and autocorrect is wrong.)