Werewolf: Heaven and Hell

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Oh, did anyone get why I named the amulets Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Universe? Also, I got the idea for werevamp from a book I got as a freebie at comicon called Blood Oranges. It's pretty good, but the ending sucked. Would have been much better if the narrator wrote an epilogue.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
And If I ever do something like this again, I'd add to the afterlife agme a rule that says if you are a Holy Entity and don't check or guess during a night then the energy builds up and explodes out of you, to find a new fresh host. Basically use your powers or lose them.[DOUBLEPOST=1409968521][/DOUBLEPOST]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well what I didnt expect was Strikingwolf to join the wolves meaning my plan backfired.
I specifically recruited him believing you might be a lone wolf. As you recall, I didn't like our "plan" from the beginning.

I asked you outright if you could win if I survived till the end, and you said yeah :p And I called BS and recruited SW which ultimately meant nothing due to blessings flying all over the map.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone else got these cool toys and all I got was a shrunken head...how did I get lynched that night btw? Only Pyure voted for me, and there were more votes on other people

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
If there is a tie anyone who has been voted has a random chance of being lynched regardless of if you were the one who tied

Reactions: goreae

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
The tie rule was so that someone could try to get someone killed by putting in one vote for someone at the last minute. I figured that would be neat.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, I never noticed it worked like that. Was it weighted by votes, or just equal chance for all? Worked in my favour anyway :D