Werewolf: Heaven and Hell

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
This shall hereby be known as the Mostly-Random-Final-Decision-of-Werewolf-Heaven-and-Hell, or MRFDWHH for short. We can reference it when people claim these games never result in a close match. :p

Also GG. I really enjoyed this one, especially the two days I was alive.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I really enjoyed this one. Even though I was getting screwed over almost every day I somehow survived

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I just want to point out that i died 2 times and got revived both of them, one by skele and the other with the GOOHF card

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I believe I'd best clarify what the fuck I did.

I started off as a survivalist, as in I could be attacked or lynched three times before I died.
Then, I was given a copycat gem. Knowing Vike was an imp due to him getting back from the afterlife by himself as well as him kinda saying it, I copied his powers, and then I used them on trajing, the bodyguard, because he would have kept getting in the way.
This put me on the wolf team, ending my masterstroke.

Reactions: goreae

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
I had literally the worst luck this game, got killed first day, then had a 12.5% chance proc on me to go to mu when I guessed wrong in the afterlife game 2 days after :/

On the bright side: I did not lose nor win as I was not on any team for the entire of this game \o/

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I got to roleplay!
I convinced a decent number of you that I was a jester.
I totally caught onto Vike's attempt to bone me. Too bad he had the upper hand all along.
I got the lone-wolf start :\ I want to see someone start and finish with a win in this role one day.

My first death was entirely intentional. I needed at least a wolf or two to die earlier, and I couldn't work it. My only hope was to die and return as a non-lone-wolf.

Hehehe, fallen savior. Only in goreae's game could we pull that kinda crap off.

My mvp award goes to gideon for various reasons.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I had literally the worst luck this game, got killed first day, then had a 12.5% chance proc on me to go to mu when I guessed wrong in the afterlife game 2 days after :/

On the bright side: I did not lose nor win as I was not on any team for the entire of this game \o/
Amnesiacs lose no matter what. Did I not mention that? The only way to win as an amnesiac is to choose a new role from the dead dudes

Oh, and the villager thing I came up with when I assigned the villagers. I liked that the villagers were more than just vote and die.

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
Amnesiacs lose no matter what. Did I not mention that? The only way to win as an amnesiac is to choose a new role from the dead dudes

Oh, and the villager thing I came up with when I assigned the villagers. I liked that the villagers were more than just vote and die.

:'( But there was never anyone to pick lol

I'll be seeing you all next game ;-)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Would anyone be interested in what i did and why i did things each day and how I managed to get to Lone Wolf from Nobody?

C

chbachman

Would anyone be interested in what i did and why i did things each day and how I managed to get to Lone Wolf from Nobody?
Well, you lost so....
But i HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU GOT TO BE A WOLF! :p

I was just a wolf. :p

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
1st Day:
Here is my role
You can pretty much see from the first day here I went crazy trying to convince people to not vote for nobody but it failed quite badly

2nd Day:
I was in Limbo and I was the demon. Then 016Nojr posts in limbo asking who the demon was. I PM'd him and told him to keep his eyes on the other two that were dead. I then selected him and gave him the Get out of Hell Free Card. I guessed correctly and SkeletonPunk used his Retributionist ability on Nojr meaning that Nojr was in the overworld and still had the card

3rd Day:
I was an imp and I had full intentions of joining the wolves. goreae also blessed me when I was revived. I used my imp ability to control RJS

4th Day:
Controlling RJS failed and I knew instantly he was a wolf so I PM'd him blackmailing him to co-operate with me or I would post his role to the thread. I told him that GideonSeymour was a Lookout and he told me that Strikingwolf and SoraZodia were wolves which I later learned was a lie. Also regarding how trajing was possessed. the_j used the copycat gem on me and used it to possess trajing making it look like I possessed him and was now a wolf when in reality the_j had just become a wolf. I was not aware of this and decided to possess the_j.

5th Day:
Since the_j was a wolf I was turned into a zombie and lost my blessing and given my two amulets (Unstable Crystal and Amulet of the Universe). I was also told that I could combine the two gems to create a copycat gem. I was still co-operating with RJS and told him that I knew the_j was a wolf and added him to our convo. We decided that I should turn into a wolf. I also later discovered during that day that Pyure was a wolf because I had just voted for him and the_j and RJS lied to me. They then told me the actual other wolves were Pyure, bach and carbon. I then added them into the convo. I used my Unstable Crystal.

6th Day:
I had successfully turned into a wolf! However I had turned into a Lone Wolf (boooo). I was then added to the wolf convo and created my copycat gem. Also since we attacked a blessed person the night before we werent able to kill anyone that day. Pyure then came forth proclaiming he was the werevamp (which a werevamp can't do or they die) and he claimed there was a loophole which meant he wouldnt be killed. Turns out that he lied and the werevamp killed Pyure who was a Lone Wolf and chbachman was killed by a vampire

7th Day:
To strengthen my trust with the wolves I told them I would use the copycat gem on SkeletonPunk and revive chbachman. (which I went through with, however it's a two night process). So I use my copycat gem on SkeletonPunk. I also decided that as I was a lone wolf I better start killing off these other wolves so I started a convo with SkeletonPunk and told him that I was a zombie still and my unstable crystal broke. I also told him that I know the roles of all the wolves and will tell him one each day so he doesnt just lynch me as soon as I tell him them all. This was also so that the other wolves wouldn't reveal me but he didn't know that. I told him that CarbonBasedGhost was a wolf. The villagers then successfully lynched Carbon

8th Day: I used my stolen retributionist ability on chbachman to be revived that night. I told SkeletonPunk that RJS was a werewolf. RJS was lynched that night

9th Day: chbachman had been revived that night and I told SkeletonPunk that the last two wolves are chbachman and the_j485. chbachman was lynched that night. I also stole the_j's with the copycat gem just to ensure that who I wanted gets lynched

10th Day: I confined with SkeletonPunk that the_j was the last wolf and said that the game would be over but if it doesnt end then 016Nojr might've used his amnesiac on a wolf. the_j485 was lynched. I also used the copycat gem wolf kill on trajing to ensure his death.

11th Day: Pyure and Strikingwolf came back from the dead *sighs* so the players at this point in time were: Me, SkeletonPunk, 016Nojr, Pyure and Strikingwolf. I pleaded with Pyure to use his amnesiac on the_j so that the wolves could win since he could've easily betrayed me. he followed me and he became a wolf. We developed a plan to lynch Strikingwolf and kill Nojr overnight. Well what I didnt expect was Strikingwolf to join the wolves meaning my plan backfired. I ended up having to kill SkeletonPunk overnight, but I abstained from voting for someone else so StrikingWolf still died. I also used my copycat gem on Pyure giving me another wolf kill to use.

12th Day: It was just me, Nojr and Pyure. I had also tricked SkeletonPunk into giving myself and Nojr a blessing each which he could not use due to some hidden ability. I told goreae that I would use my copycat wolf kill on Pyure and decided to kill Nojr in the wolf convo. I also decided to lynch Nojr because I knew he was blessed and would have two lives. But just before Pyure could follow me and also lynch Nojr, Nojr apparently saw me and told him I was a lone Wolf meaning that it was I who was lynched that day. However the two wolf kills still went ahead.

13th Day: It was just me and Nojr left with one life each. It was just left to RNG and Nojr ended out winning.

And that folks is how I (Bondi Mayo, an anagram of I am Nobody) ended out going from zero to hero to zero again

Reactions: goreae

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
1st Day:
Here is my role
You can pretty much see from the first day here I went crazy trying to convince people to not vote for nobody but it failed quite badly

2nd Day:
I was in Limbo and I was the demon. Then 016Nojr posts in limbo asking who the demon was. I PM'd him and told him to keep his eyes on the other two that were dead. I then selected him and gave him the Get out of Hell Free Card. I guessed correctly and SkeletonPunk used his Retributionist ability on Nojr meaning that Nojr was in the overworld and still had the card

3rd Day:
I was an imp and I had full intentions of joining the wolves. goreae also blessed me when I was revived. I used my imp ability to control RJS

4th Day:
Controlling RJS failed and I knew instantly he was a wolf so I PM'd him blackmailing him to co-operate with me or I would post his role to the thread. I told him that GideonSeymour was a Lookout and he told me that Strikingwolf and SoraZodia were wolves which I later learned was a lie. Also regarding how trajing was possessed. the_j used the copycat gem on me and used it to possess trajing making it look like I possessed him and was now a wolf when in reality the_j had just become a wolf. I was not aware of this and decided to possess the_j.

5th Day:
Since the_j was a wolf I was turned into a zombie and lost my blessing and given my two amulets (Unstable Crystal and Amulet of the Universe). I was also told that I could combine the two gems to create a copycat gem. I was still co-operating with RJS and told him that I knew the_j was a wolf and added him to our convo. We decided that I should turn into a wolf. I also later discovered during that day that Pyure was a wolf because I had just voted for him and the_j and RJS lied to me. They then told me the actual other wolves were Pyure, bach and carbon. I then added them into the convo. I used my Unstable Crystal.

6th Day:
I had successfully turned into a wolf! However I had turned into a Lone Wolf (boooo). I was then added to the wolf convo and created my copycat gem. Also since we attacked a blessed person the night before we werent able to kill anyone that day. Pyure then came forth proclaiming he was the werevamp (which a werevamp can't do or they die) and he claimed there was a loophole which meant he wouldnt be killed. Turns out that he lied and the werevamp killed Pyure who was a Lone Wolf and chbachman was killed by a vampire

7th Day:
To strengthen my trust with the wolves I told them I would use the copycat gem on SkeletonPunk and revive chbachman. (which I went through with, however it's a two night process). So I use my copycat gem on SkeletonPunk. I also decided that as I was a lone wolf I better start killing off these other wolves so I started a convo with SkeletonPunk and told him that I was a zombie still and my unstable crystal broke. I also told him that I know the roles of all the wolves and will tell him one each day so he doesnt just lynch me as soon as I tell him them all. This was also so that the other wolves wouldn't reveal me but he didn't know that. I told him that CarbonBasedGhost was a wolf. The villagers then successfully lynched Carbon

8th Day: I used my stolen retributionist ability on chbachman to be revived that night. I told SkeletonPunk that RJS was a werewolf. RJS was lynched that night

9th Day: chbachman had been revived that night and I told SkeletonPunk that the last two wolves are chbachman and the_j485. chbachman was lynched that night. I also stole the_j's with the copycat gem just to ensure that who I wanted gets lynched

10th Day: I confined with SkeletonPunk that the_j was the last wolf and said that the game would be over but if it doesnt end then 016Nojr might've used his amnesiac on a wolf. the_j485 was lynched. I also used the copycat gem wolf kill on trajing to ensure his death.

11th Day: Pyure and Strikingwolf came back from the dead *sighs* so the players at this point in time were: Me, SkeletonPunk, 016Nojr, Pyure and Strikingwolf. I pleaded with Pyure to use his amnesiac on the_j so that the wolves could win since he could've easily betrayed me. he followed me and he became a wolf. We developed a plan to lynch Strikingwolf and kill Nojr overnight. Well what I didnt expect was Strikingwolf to join the wolves meaning my plan backfired. I ended up having to kill SkeletonPunk overnight, but I abstained from voting for someone else so StrikingWolf still died. I also used my copycat gem on Pyure giving me another wolf kill to use.

12th Day: It was just me, Nojr and Pyure. I had also tricked SkeletonPunk into giving myself and Nojr a blessing each which he could not use due to some hidden ability. I told goreae that I would use my copycat wolf kill on Pyure and decided to kill Nojr in the wolf convo. I also decided to lynch Nojr because I knew he was blessed and would have two lives. But just before Pyure could follow me and also lynch Nojr, Nojr apparently saw me and told him I was a lone Wolf meaning that it was I who was lynched that day. However the two wolf kills still went ahead.

13th Day: It was just me and Nojr left with one life each. It was just left to RNG and Nojr ended out winning.

And that folks is how I (Bondi Mayo, an anagram of I am Nobody) ended out going from zero to hero to zero again
Nice