Werewolf Game CHAP-ter three

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
From multiple hints that he's given me, he's the medium.

well thanks for keeping a secret peggle. say goodbye to the medium now, I am werewolf bait now... if there is any consolation here, I told peggle that if I was lynched tonight then my other person who I have talked with will lynch him the next day since I would only be a threat to Peggle if he was a werewolf. Now he has saved himself that trouble ey? guess what peggle, you just became 2nd on my suspect list (after staxed).You know what, you could even be a lone wolf... I have to go now, so goodnight and hopefully this all blows over.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
well thanks for keeping a secret peggle. say goodbye to the medium now, I am werewolf bait now... if there is any consolation here, I told peggle that if I was lynched tonight then my other person who I have talked with will lynch him the next day since I would only be a threat to Peggle if he was a werewolf. Now he has saved himself that trouble ey? guess what peggle, you just became 2nd on my suspect list (after staxed).You know what, you could even be a lone wolf... I have to go now, so goodnight and hopefully this all blows over.

Role confirmation, everyone:

Useful roles: Everyone.
Goreae's kitten plushy: Vikestep.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
From multiple hints that he's given me, he's the medium. So we should keep him alive until the end. That, or we should kill him early on. I suspect reverse psychology in his claims.[DOUBLEPOST=1378538503][/DOUBLEPOST]

If Staxed was a villager last game, it's likely that he's something else this game. I already know that he's not on team criminal or team chap, so that leaves team villager and team werewolf. It would only make sense for him to be on team werewolf this game.
What? there are villagers in this game? I was not aware of this fact. Please enlighten me as to what these "villagers" do.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
What? there are villagers in this game? I was not aware of this fact. Please enlighten me as to what these "villagers" do.

Wait... so there aren't any villagers this game?

Um... ok? Then why haven't the werewolves won yet...?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
chaps are the "good" team in this round, not villagers. Same basic roles, just different names, IE chap =villager, muscle man = bodyguard and investigator = seer.

Reactions: dgdas9

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
So, do all the people who claim to be chaps want to speak up?

I, lucky as usual, am one -_-

This should help get some rough idea of who is one.

Reactions: dgdas9

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019

Team calls are very much suspicious in a game like this. There are three teams. Every team knows who everyone on their team is. Asking for a team call is the same as asking "Are you an enemy, or neutral? And if you're neutral, then we'll ask the confirmed neutral guys if you're actually on their team. If you aren't, you're going to die".

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
You say you are a villager. I say I am a...Wolf. Yeah. Now I am a wolf. No, sorry, I am the Unicorn. Oh Damn, the Unicorn is dead. So...yeah, I am a seer. A Detective.

Just so you know, I did that strategy last game and I was killed by a really confused wolf. Chances are if nobody can understand you, you're going to be killed.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Also, everyone, what Techno posted in the epic chat moments thread has nothing to do with the game. Absolutely nothing. So don't assume that I was talking about something behind your backs. Heavily doubtful that I would ever do such a thing.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Staxed: PeggleFrank, the_j485, dgdas9, GPuzzle
dgdas9: techno156
PeggleFrank: Henry Link

Undecided: Everyone else

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well, if everyone hurries up, we can end this day soon.

Unless someone wants to prolong this and glean info about people?

Eh, either way's good.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, well I'm going to stop posting soon anyway, might as well end this.

I vote to lynch Staxed.

I do feel a bit bad for the guy, as all of these decisions were made in the time he was offline, apparently. At least, that's what I gather from his lack of a defense.