Werewolf Game CHAP-ter three

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Though, since you have already confirmed to me in another message that you are on the Criminal Team, I'm going to go ahead and vote to lynch Pegglefrank

How so? I'm not on the criminal team. I'm on the villager team. The way I worded it, it should be easy for you to know what my role is.
Where is said evidence?

Insider knowledge. I have allies. (Cough, investigator, cough)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
If the investigator is your ally, and you are trying to lynch me based of information they have given...then one of you is lying ;).

I trust someone pretending to be an investigator more than an enemy who's trying to come up with any lie possible to get me to not vote to lynch them. I'll look more into it, though, as the person isn't the most reliable.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Insider knowledge. I have allies. (Cough, investigator, cough)

Why, that is mighty convenient of you to have on the second day

you know what? i bet your so called "invesigator" friend is GPuzzle, both of yous gave the same hazy reason to lynch Staxed

Reactions: Staxed

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Why, that is mighty convenient of you to have on the second day

you know what? i bet your so called "invesigator" friend is GPuzzle, both of yous gave the same hazy reason to lynch Staxed

using this logic, if GPuzzle happens to be lynched or killed and we see he is the investigator, then we will lynch Staxed all good. If he dies and isnt the investigator (it doesnt rule out Staxed), but it removes some suspicion

and yes... i quoted my own post

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
using this logic, if GPuzzle happens to be lynched or killed and we see he is the investigator, then we will lynch Staxed all good. If he dies and isnt the investigator (it doesnt rule out Staxed), but it removes some suspicion

and yes... i quoted my own post

Well then, let's lynch him and see what happens. I honestly don't care for his wellbeing if he's lying. And if he isn't, then we know who to lynch next.

I vote to lynch GPuzzle.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so I was surprised to see so many pages, but I read through them all.

As of right now, we have Peggle, Staxed, and GPuzzle up for lynch.

Staxed is acting different compared to previous games, which bothers me a bit.

Peggle is pretty much the same, but through all the games he's appeared as dangerous, so I can't judge him much.

GPuzzle may be the investigator, but we aren't sure right now.

So the safest vote is GPuzzle, but not really the most rewarding. One thing that bothers me is that we always end up lynching somebody and decide to lynch the next person based off of that, whereas you could do the opposite. We could lynch Staxed, and then use his death to decide whether or not to lynch GPuz. If he is the investigator, then we don't want to lose him, but if he's not, then we get tons of tangles.

For that reason, I'm holding off voting for a little while.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so I was surprised to see so many pages, but I read through them all.

As of right now, we have Peggle, Staxed, and GPuzzle up for lynch.

Staxed is acting different compared to previous games, which bothers me a bit.

Peggle is pretty much the same, but through all the games he's appeared as dangerous, so I can't judge him much.

GPuzzle may be the investigator, but we aren't sure right now.

So the safest vote is GPuzzle, but not really the most rewarding. One thing that bothers me is that we always end up lynching somebody and decide to lynch the next person based off of that, whereas you could do the opposite. We could lynch Staxed, and then use his death to decide whether or not to lynch GPuz. If he is the investigator, then we don't want to lose him, but if he's not, then we get tons of tangles.

For that reason, I'm holding off voting for a little while.

Any comment on Vikestep?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Any comment on Vikestep?

trying to change attention to someone else are you? typical peggle[DOUBLEPOST=1378536712][/DOUBLEPOST]I still have no suspicions of anyone, we have not "proved" GPuzzle or Staxed to be anything, and see how swiftly Peggle avoided my comment on GPuzzle being the investigator...

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
trying to change attention to someone else are you? typical peggle

If anything I've been trying to hoard attention all game.

I'm just asking for Jess's opinion on you. Considering he put up his thoughts about me, GPuzzle, and Staxed, it could only be suspicious for him not to include you, when you're obviously apart of the debate.[DOUBLEPOST=1378536754][/DOUBLEPOST]
Peggle avoided my comment on GPuzzle being the investigator...

I didn't avoid it. I even accepted it, and changed my vote to GPuzzle.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Wait I take that back, I forgot Peggle did reply... but still the former part of it stays

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I still have no suspicions of anyone, we have not "proved" GPuzzle or Staxed to be anything.

We have. It's just that GPuzzle isn't speaking up. He's the investigator. Staxed is most likely a werewolf, from what I could extract out of him in a PM. He's definitely playing this game very strangely, and very defensively, so I have all the reason to suspect him.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
We have. It's just that GPuzzle isn't speaking up. He's the investigator. Staxed is most likely a werewolf, from what I could extract out of him in a PM. He's definitely playing this game very strangely, and very defensively, so I have all the reason to suspect him.

Then why would you willingly lynch GPuzzle... You could just do what Jess said and change your vote to Staxed and if he is a wolf, we know that GPuzzle is the Investigator, however if we lynch staxed and he isn't a werewolf, well then you and/or GPuzzle need to do some talking. So please tell me why you would rather lynch an investigator than someone you know is a werewolf. I'll go with you

I Vote to lynch Staxed

If he isn't a wolf, be scared :)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Good point.

I vote to lynch Staxed.

Staxed: VikeStep, GPuzzle, PeggleFrank
PeggleFrank: Henry Link

Undecided: Everyone else.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I think I should point out something. In the Last Games, STaxed Seemed VERY SUSPICIOUS. But he was a villager. Maybe that's how he is.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't mention Vike in my post up there because he doesn't seem important right now. No doubt he will be extremely important tomorrow, but right now I think it's safe to ignore him.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't mention Vike in my post up there because he doesn't seem important right now. No doubt he will be extremely important tomorrow, but right now I think it's safe to ignore him.

From multiple hints that he's given me, he's the medium. So we should keep him alive until the end. That, or we should kill him early on. I suspect reverse psychology in his claims.[DOUBLEPOST=1378538503][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I should point out something. In the Last Games, STaxed Seemed VERY SUSPICIOUS. But he was a villager. Maybe that's how he is.

If Staxed was a villager last game, it's likely that he's something else this game. I already know that he's not on team criminal or team chap, so that leaves team villager and team werewolf. It would only make sense for him to be on team werewolf this game.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Staxed: PeggleFrank, the_j485, Vikestep, dgdas9, GPuzzle
PeggleFrank: Henry Link

Undecided: Everyone else
Still no defense yet, Staxed? Your death is nearing.

Reactions: dgdas9