Werewolf Game CHAP-ter three

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
It was a long day at the Hotel. Everyone was scared and worried about what would happen to them, and that damned wolf wasn't making it any easier. The stupid little stuffed wolf in the lobby just staring at them all, taunting them. When they thought they just couldn't take it anymore, someone took the plushie and set it ablaze. Nobody protested.

After this spectacle, everyone's bloodlust and anger temporarily subsided, everyone went to bed for the night. Well, almost everyone. at midnight, they heard a horrendous scream coming from one of the rooms, followed by a large THUNK. When they went to go investigate, they found Eunomiac, dead in his room, unicorn horn still in his hand from fending off the timorous beast.

The Unicorn is now dead. 13 players remain.

Begin day 2.

Reactions: Staxed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Well thats certainly one good way of starting off the game, one less criminal for us villagers to worry about! However...who smells like wet dog?

Reactions: dgdas9

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
14 players, only two wolves...that's...interesting.

Indicating that you're either a villager or a wolf, and you didn't realize that there are two other teams. If you were on one of those other teams, you would have known that they were there.

It's not my fault that I can't count!!!! :D

oh, and...bodyguard...please protect Goreaa if you can!

You knew exactly who you were going to kill, so you asked the bodyguard to protect someone else.

no change from me

You wanted to lynch nobody, since you knew that you were a wolf, and that there was a good chance that you would lynch somebody that could be of use to you.

Well thats certainly one good way of starting off the game, one less criminal for us villagers to worry about! However...who smells like wet dog?

"One less criminal" You know that the Unicorn could help you by making you appear as a villager, so you're saying the exact opposite of your thoughts to make it appear like you aren't a wolf. Reversing your statement makes a large sign painted "Werewolf".

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Indicating that you're either a villager or a wolf, and you didn't realize that there are two other teams. If you were on one of those other teams, you would have known that they were there.

Or I could have been doing just that to make someone think just that.

You knew exactly who you were going to kill, so you asked the bodyguard to protect someone else.

Or I thought it would be funny to have the dummy get saved
You wanted to lynch nobody, since you knew that you were a wolf, and that there was a good chance that you would lynch somebody that could be of use to you.

Or like everyone else, nobody makes the best choice to lynch
"One less criminal" You know that the Unicorn could help you by making you appear as a villager, so you're saying the exact opposite of your thoughts to make it appear like you aren't a wolf. Reversing your statement makes a large sign painted "Werewolf".

Reversiing which statement?

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
1. Or I could have been doing just that to make someone think just that.

2. Or I thought it would be funny to have the dummy get saved

3. Or like everyone else, nobody makes the best choice to lynch

4. Reversing which statement?

1. That someone else being your werewolf ally. Nobody else could be so easily fooled.

2. That's a terrible excuse. The dummy was about to be lynched. A bodyguard can't stop a lynch.

3. Everyone makes the perfect choice. Their own choice. What matters is what valuable information you can extract from it.

Well, that's certainly one good way of starting off the game. One less player for us werewolves to worry about! However...who smells like villager?
[DOUBLEPOST=1378499862][/DOUBLEPOST]
Peggle you are still confusing.... I vote to lynch Peggle.

The last person to do that was a werewolf. That moon-moon werewolf is now the GM. Don't use the same strategy, I know that one by now.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to say, before you guys start making accusations, this is between me and Staxed. If anyone else joins in, the arguments will be unbalanced. Me and Staxed have info on each other that nobody else has, and it'll stay that way until otherwise noted.

Wait until there's a victor. Then unleash the kraken lynch votes.

Quick recap for day 2:

Staxed: PeggleFrank
PeggleFrank: Henry Link

Undecided: Everyone

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to say, before you guys start making accusations, this is between me and Staxed. If anyone else joins in, the arguments will be unbalanced. Me and Staxed have info on each other that nobody else has, and it'll stay that way until otherwise noted.

There is no such info at all between either of us, you are randomly making guesses in both the thread and private messages. You sir, are being VERY suspicious. Jumping right off the bat with accusations that make no sense and throwing the first lynch vote out right away before anyone even has a chance to start talking.

@everyone else, there is no reason to start throwing out votes before people start discussing things.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Sorry, Internet is difficult to get when you're near a school that caught fire and in the middle of nowhere.

I guess that's it. Just me with Internet being non-existent.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Oh, but I think there has been enough discussion. Peggle has contacted me via PM as well. Trying to pump me for information. "I'll tell what I know, if you'll tell me what you know". I may have jumped the gun in voting for Peggle. But, when I received that PM. It was enough. This game can be confusing enough already. Don't add to it.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, but I think there has been enough discussion. Peggle has contacted me via PM as well. Trying to pump me for information. "I'll tell what I know, if you'll tell me what you know". I may have jumped the gun in voting for Peggle. But, when I received that PM. It was enough. This game can be confusing enough already. Don't add to it.

All confusion is resolved in the end. Confusing factors act as barriers for my information, and I'm giving you the red carpet straight to it. Take it. The chocolate isn't poisoned. There isn't a fly in your drink.[DOUBLEPOST=1378521178][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I've gained valuable information, once again. If anyone wants to know you can ask me. Stupid werewolves are extra fun to turn in.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I lock my vote for Staxed.
I'm not really trusting him now.

Please explain? Why don't you trust me, even though the game has barely started and I have done nothing that would lead anyone to trust/nottrust me?

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Please explain? Why don't you trust me, even though the game has barely started and I have done nothing that would lead anyone to trust/nottrust me?

The game is far from just starting. There's enough evidence on day 2 for you to be lynched.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
The game is far from just starting. There's enough evidence on day 2 for you to be lynched.

Where is said evidence?

Though, since you have already confirmed to me in another message that you are on the Criminal Team, I'm going to go ahead and vote to lynch Pegglefrank

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see any evidence either, I'm going to hold up lynching until you prove your case