Werewolf - Fear of the Dark - Day 3

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Who is still playing?
J, Fred, Peggle, me and anyone else?
Also:
The candle and two silver coins have been given.
And, based on the convos, I found out who is the last werewolf.
I vote to lynch PeggleFrank

Reactions: dgdas9

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Show me your proof and I will reconsider.

Sending it to you via PM now. I don't have a camera, so no screenshots... you just have to go off of what's already there

Does liking count as cheating and being in the game?

If not, there is certainly an easy exploit :p
Yeah... I have a feeling dgdas9 is trying to make me look like a werewolf by liking my posts. This might not go well for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1382029506][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who is still playing?
J, Fred, Peggle, me and anyone else?
Also:
The candle and two silver coins have been given.
And, based on the convos, I found out who is the last werewolf.
I vote to lynch PeggleFrank

...Well then.

Reactions: dgdas9

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Because Gpuzzle seems to be the man to follow, plus there have already been many reasons discussed,

I vote to lynch PeggleFrank.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
The night has not started; nay, it is barely noon. There is a ghost floating around and poking people, who should really stop that.

The townspeople are starting to turn on PeggleFrank. But before any decision comes to kill him, he keels over, dead, right in the middle of the discussion. There seems to be no reason for his death. You decide that it must have been the result of some otherworldly force. Perhaps a wish granted by a demon.

PeggleFrank was found to be werewolf, as in death his fangs were seen quite clearly. But he was not the last. One wolf, with a disguise so perfect not even he knew his nature, will need to be purged.

Day continues.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I vote to lynch the_j485. Nothing personal, you've just been quiet and look more like a wolf than fred does.[DOUBLEPOST=1382073346][/DOUBLEPOST]Player list - updated(colored names are still alive):

1. Exedra Dead - villager
2. the_j485
3. Staxed Dead - Bodyguard
4. Vikestep MIA
5. Frederikam
6. Dgdas9 Dead - wolf
7. goreae
8. Pegglefrank Dead - wolf
9. GPuzzle

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
[ghostmode]I bet Gpuzzle is disguised as an elder, but is actually the wolf.[/ghostmode]

When exedra is preparing to come back to the living, again, a entity follows him. Exedra doesn't notice it at all. He just continues going down. Once they both get to the village, Exedra allows everyone to see him. He goes staight to the center. But this new entity doesn't. This entity follows Exedra. It is surprised that he didn't even notice it.

As Exedra approaches the cental square, the entity approaches him.

"Hey you? Why don't you just like peoople's posts, it's way more fun!" As they speak, Exedra notices that this entity is Dave. He realizes that the rules of the universe say not to post anything when dead. And he also realizes that Dave is breaking those rules. He realizes that Dave risked everything to save him. He comes back, promising he is never coming back again.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
At night.
Considering I am the elder, J is the seer and goreae's the Demon Guardian, we only have frederikam left...
I vote to lynch frederikam
Sorry, I like you, but it's for the villager's own good.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
To avoid any confusion here, here's what I know.
  1. GPuzzle the elder
  2. Goreae the demon guardian (presumably)
  3. Frederikam the villager
  4. the_J485 the seer
One of us is the last pup, I presume that since I'm the only villager and I've never got any notification that I'm a lost pup/werewolf. Jess can you confirm?
I got a plan, and I'm going to announce it public. We do a nolynch, we can afford it. GPuzzle gives the candle to the_J. The_J then checks either me or Goreae. J, don't say it out loud who you are checking.
GPuzzle, can you please remove that vote, please?
I vote to lynch none.