Werewolf - Fear of the Dark - Day 3

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I was originally playing this game, but i had to leave. In fact I was originally a werewolf, but I had to give it to Peggle when I left

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
But anway, good game everyone! Sorry peggle, my faut...

(DAMN YOU NINJA I HATES YOU SO MUCHES)

Yeah... um... I was going to use plan A, C, and E, but you put a large target on your head before I could do so. Plan B failed, and plan D wouldn't work. Though I probably have all the plans mixed up.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Staxed hasn't been really active recently, so if he doesn't put his game up soon, I'm gonna have to be the next.
It will be painful and simple, with an interesting twist.

Reactions: Jess887cp

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Staxed hasn't been really active recently, so if he doesn't put his game up soon, I'm gonna have to be the next.
It will be painful and simple, with an interesting twist.

Which also means that I'm going to have to temporarily put an MIA sign next to his name.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that, though. This game is so close to starting, but people that have previously signed up have left. I had this problem ages ago in StarCraft, actually. In a public roleplaying game, you would wait in the lobby with barely enough people to start, but right before somebody else joins, one person leaves saying that the game will never start. The next person comes, and they stay for a bit... only for somebody else to leave just before another person joins.

The game could of started twenty minutes ago, but people become impatient over time, and become just impatient enough that the game will never truly start until people start waiting for the game, and not for themselves. And sometimes, there are cases where that never happens. The game simply ends before it begins, and everyone leaves because everybody else is leaving. Very common amongst large games.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Also, Peggle, David died due to a mind-blowing complex line of communication between me, Fred, J and goreae.
J told me David was a werewolf, so, we lynched him.
After that, through logic, we killed you, as you could only be a werewolf, since we knew all of the other's roles.
Bam.
Game on.
Then, paranoia by Jess.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I think none of us, and he was just toying around with us.
And we won because Goreae was holding David's soul, so he was being a good person.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
OY! I thought there was a third wolf, that I would have to scoop up an additional soul and possibly use the good one. But no, you said I had to have three souls to win alone, not two. I thought there were three wolves. I would not have kept exedra if I knew beforehand.
Demon Guardian - You have a soul snare! You can choose to capture the soul of any dead player upon that players death. You win with any team if you are alive and have one evil soul. You win alone if you have three evil souls. You cannot win if you have any good souls.You may choose to grant a wish by ‘spending’ any soul. 10% Chance to resurrect if killed.

As you can see, he clearly says that there are three evil souls to nab. Not two. Misinformation throwing me off and causing me to lose.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I actually had a wolf pup, but I lost my big 'ol chart of GM stuff. I couldn't figure out who it was, but I had already posted that, so I decided just to roll with it.

So I screwed up pretty badly. I should learn not to keeps files on computers that my sister uses.

Reactions: dgdas9 and Exedra