Werewolf - Fear of the Dark - Day 3

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Hello fellows. I originally had a different game planned for my turn at GM, but seeing as we don't have enough players for that variation, we are playing this instead. Also, I wanted to do this because Halloween. So there.

This game will start upon the conclusion of the_j's game.

All roles will be determined by RNG.

wolf.png

Light level: 72%

If you want to join in after the start of a game, PM me, and I'll see what happens.
1. Exedra
2. the_j485
3. Staxed Dead - Bodyguard
4. Vikestep MIA
5. Frederikam
6. Dgdas9
7. goreae
8. Pegglefrank
9. GPuzzle
Standard rules. No quoting PM's. Feel free to message me about anything at anytime. I feel that we should know what is OK and what isn't by now.

Fear of the Dark - Every life is a light to light the darkness. With each death, the day becomes shorter, until night is everlasting.

Every 30% that the light falls grants the werewolves another night kill. Be careful who you lynch, as each life is precious. Killing a werewolf does not lower the light level.

Deal with the Devil - If you seek out the Demon in your midst, he may grant a wish. However, you lose your soul and any abilities you have. If you have no abilities, loss of a soul means a day death.

Run away in the night - A player can either “opt in” to this via PM, or simply not having a vote in by the deadline. Every night there is a 50 percent chance of being eaten by wolves, falling into ravines, or being struck by lightning.

Mail - A mailman will come delivering mail to one or more village occupants. Everyone will be notified that mail has arrived, and come night, the players who received mail can open their packages.
Basic Villager - A human inhabitant of the village. Specifics to be given in PM. Wins when all the wolves are dead.

Seer - Legolas! What do your elf eyes see? You see well in the dark, but only with hyperfocus. Each night, you can follow the movements of one player, and determine their identity. Every 20% that the light falls reduces this ability by 10%. As an elf, you may want to peer inside someone's bag instead of learning their identity.

Bodyguard - You can protect one player per night, but never the same player twice in the row, unless you get the candle from the elder. Effectiveness does not decrease with time.

Elder - The only “true villager.” Everybody knows who the elder is, but he is wise and is fully invincible for the first night. Can give a candle to a player once per game so they can ward away the darkness. Candle is fully used up in one night. The player with the candle is protected for that night, but this is one use. (Giving of the candle must happen during the day, and must be announced in the public thread. You do not have to reveal who get’s the candle, but can if you want to.)

Mailman - Delivers the mail in the middle of the game. May not actually be a real player.

Demon Guardian - You have a soul snare! You can choose to capture the soul of any dead player upon that players death. You win with any team if you are alive and have one evil soul. You win alone if you have three evil souls. You cannot win if you have any good souls.You may choose to grant a wish by ‘spending’ any soul. 10% Chance to resurrect if killed.

Werewolf - You somehow escaped from the underworld and became a lycanthrope. Whatever. Nothing new here.

Lost Pup - Separated from the pack, this player is observed as a villager until he joins the werewolves (VIA invite through PM), or is the last wolf left alive. Wins with the werewolves. Doesn’t know that he is a werewolf.
Candle - A light in the darkness! Protects the player for one night if lit.

Silver coins - You might be able to prove you are a villager by presenting a silver coin. Werewolves hate silver, right?

Feather - Tickle someone’s nose! Make them sneeze! Sneak through the night and mess around! Who knows what might happen?

Camera - Photographic evidence? Cool. You can post one screenshot of any PM you have, except those belonging to the GM. You may edit the screenshot how you will, so everybody else, be wary or doctored evidence. Note; this is not an item that can be obtained through mail or RNG.
Handy link with most of the above: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10_SuKQn0kA5_kMJAvyJUU0vc7iMAUs-Dc5fDdAlLZVM
It's formatted properly too!

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, everything is updated. If you have any requests for changes or something, feel free to post them. I wrote this in an afternoon and edited it in even less time.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in, also, you should post a link in the Werewolf queu[DOUBLEPOST=1381503564][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, what's he MAX ammount of players?

<Is worried

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I humbly request a seat in this lovely table of deceit and treachery, my good sir.
By applying to have a seat in this marvelous massacre you agree to our terms of service. You may not distribute any evidence of messages provided by Jess or any Jesses from the future, unless otherwise noted. And please don't bring any food or drinks to the table.

Have a wonderful day.

Post script: Since its you, don't bring any bombs. You know what happened last time.

Reactions: dgdas9

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Nice Overgrowth art, that spiked some random memories from a year ago or so.

I'm in.

EDIT: I have a feeling I'm going to get the camera. Or that I'm going to be the only person that can't get one, no matter what.

Reactions: dgdas9

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I'll give this one more day to gather a few more players, and then we'll start. I'd like 9 players, if possible. I can tweak it to have less or more, (preferably more) but I can start soon enough anyway.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
And I'm in.
And I should start sorting out the rules for the cyberpunk werewolf game.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Alrighty, everyone but BinaryTyrant has been added. I'm not quite sure what to do with that.

Anyway, I'll be sending out roles and writing up the story-thing. We'll start as soon as everyone has confirmed.

One thing I'd like to request though, PLEASE DO MOT POST AFTER THIS! I have waited until there are exactly 20 posts, so that I could start on a new page and avoid a lot of the confusion that often happens.